GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*BRIGHTER* Euro Reverse LEDs-Group Buy - No error/No-Taps Plug & Play

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Anyone else running rear fog? Care to split a set?

Sorry, yes, only 1 LED option now available on drop down!

for $24.99 - i say buy 2!

This is getting a lot more traction then expected, and at $24.99 they will have to stop the group by soon, hurry and get in, it will not be going on for a week any longer!

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
At least wait until wall photos are up.

And I assume this carries the regular lifetime warranty and free shipping?

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, yes, only 1 LED option now available on drop down!

for $24.99 - i say buy 2!

This is getting a lot more traction then expected, and at $24.99 they will have to stop the group by soon, hurry and get in, it will not be going on for a week any longer!

Awesome, just ordered one!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
At least wait until wall photos are up.

And I assume this carries the regular lifetime warranty and free shipping?

By the time those are posted this might end, but these are BRIGHT and shine a lot of light, a wall shot will show this better for sure but not 100% necessary.

Picked up a set. Looking forward to some brighter lights!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thank you.

I just asked about the status of this group buy, they only have a handful left at this price, but no worries, they will create a intro price.

The group buy (sorry I know I said a week) will most likely end on tomorrow or Thursday.

I will find out about the intro price though.

palma

Ready to race!
Glad I saw this thread as I was just at the last Home Red Wings game. Go Wings! Lol

Anyways I got my order in and I can't wait until I can actually see in reverse!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Glad I saw this thread as I was just at the last Home Red Wings game. Go Wings! Lol

Anyways I got my order in and I can't wait until I can actually see in reverse!

Thank you - these will ship out tomorrow - they are done and ready to go.

This might close tomorrow and an intro price / listing will be created.

Here is a photo on the wall-this is lighting up a totally dark wall

To put the above photo into perspective-less bright reverse on same wall:

side by side:

Last edited:

drodrigues09

Ready to race!
Im glad i saw this, i literally had the bold sport LED's in my cart last night just forgot to buy them. Im very happy you guys actually got rid of the T-Taps and Resistors cuz the design was not all that great and i couldnt justify paying $50 for LED's. Now this i can justify paying for! Good job guys!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Im glad i saw this, i literally had the bold sport LED's in my cart last night just forgot to buy them. Im very happy you guys actually got rid of the T-Taps and Resistors cuz the design was not all that great and i couldnt justify paying $50 for LED's. Now this i can justify paying for! Good job guys!

Thanks for the wall photos. Order placed.

Thank you for the kind words, deAuto tries to bring the best to its cusotmers.

drodrigues09 - I would like to mention that bold-sport reverse LEDs are $45.00 shipped

This group buy will not last long!! All spots will be filled by tomorrow or end of today and the group buy will be over.

HURRY!

xtant3150

Ready to race!
In for a set!! These are about the only leds I have left that didn't come from DeAutoKey... Love your stuff, and love the fact that your customer service is top notch! Thanks for taking the time to email back and forth with me on the headlight and fog light purchase! Love the HID's in my reflectors!! (and they really don't look like HID's in a reflector :))

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
That is fantastic! so these are LED Reverse that don't need resistors and doesn't cause error codes?!

putting in my order in now