GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB EuroJet or Magnaflow Catback

ZPGTI12

As the title says I'm looking for either a Magnaflow or Eurojet cat-back. Im located in South Jersey and am willing to travel a little bit if you're local. Please have pictures

ZPGTI12

Morning Bump

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
awww crap . Good luck with the find. Are you looking to get a down pipe too for your setup. I just recently put in a DP and 44dd which is a little better quality piping with mangaflow mufflers and shit is loud. I'm thinking of putting in a resonator to dampin the noise

avssurfer14

Passed Driver's Ed
awww crap . Good luck with the find. Are you looking to get a down pipe too for your setup. I just recently put in a DP and 44dd which is a little better quality piping with mangaflow mufflers and shit is loud. I'm thinking of putting in a resonator to dampin the noise

are you saying 42 dd is better quality piping than magnaflow or than eurojet?

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
I don't know about eurojet but I do know that 44DD is at least better than Mag. If Eurojet uses non stainless steel T304 grade than it's the same .

avssurfer14

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't know about eurojet but I do know that 44DD is at least better than Mag. If Eurojet uses non stainless steel T304 grade than it's the same .

it says on the website of 42dd that the catback exhaust
Our Mk6 TSI 2.5" & 3" cat-back systems are specifically designed:

to bolt-up to our TSI 3" downpipe
as the rear portion of our Mk6 TSI 2.5" & 3" turbo-backs
to be custom fit to a 3" TSI downpipe
to be used on heavily modified vehicles
Our Mk6 TSI 2.5" & 3" cat-back systems are NOT designed:

to connect to a stock TSI downpipe
to connect to a stock 2.5L downpipe
to fit any vehicle other than a Mk6 FWD chassis

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
yeah , i had to get the shop to weld my the CBE to the downpipe. These are pretty loud but they sound good and deep. The B&B makes it a whole lot louder but it's a notable difference to the turbo lag it reduced. I'm going to put in a resonator in to reduce the noise a bit. It's too loud for my taste when I hit those high RPMS

ZPGTI12

yeah , i had to get the shop to weld my the CBE to the downpipe. These are pretty loud but they sound good and deep. The B&B makes it a whole lot louder but it's a notable difference to the turbo lag it reduced. I'm going to put in a resonator in to reduce the noise a bit. It's too loud for my taste when I hit those high RPMS

So the mangnaflow doesn't have a flange like my 42DD Downpipe has on the end of it so it can just bolt up?

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
I'm afraid not. They had to weld the mangaflow to the down pipe. On their website it says the 44dd is deisgned to connect to their downpipe so if your going to get a tbe buy all one brand to avoid head ache

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

ZPGTI12

I'm afraid not. They had to weld the mangaflow to the down pipe. On their website it says the 44dd is deisgned to connect to their downpipe so if your going to get a tbe buy all one brand to avoid head ache

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

That sucks. When I put my downpipe on there was a pipe sleeve clamp where the adapter slid into which was also used by in the stock downpipe to connect it to the cat-back. Would that work the same with the magna flow?