GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4chan, Greek Gods and Badgewhores UNITE!

eightyseven

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Do girls find the car you drive "cute"? Then it is a chick car.

But who the fuck cares if it is or isn't? Girls like some pretty awesome things. Take lesbians for example. THey like pussy, and pussy is awesome. THey think other girls are cute, and they are right.

Both the 135 and GTI are awesome in their own right, whether stock or modded. So what if it is a girl car? Be secure in yourself to not give a shit what other people think, no matter how asinine.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

But who the fuck cares if it is or isn't? Girls like some pretty awesome things. Take lesbians for example. THey like pussy, and pussy is awesome. THey think other girls are cute, and they are right.

Both the 135 and GTI are awesome in their own right, whether stock or modded. So what if it is a girl car? Be secure in yourself to not give a shit what other people think, no matter how asinine.

Cute post

Appogee

Ready to race!

Lol, I've even heard people call the GTI girly, I think it's just perspective. But yeah, the girly argument ain't even an argument.

I love when you talk dirty to me <3

But lols. :bellyroll: