GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
id have to remove it. i had the dude at the shop install it. i bought new hoses hoping thats the issue, once i replace those and the issue persists ill reinstall the entire thing.

If you re install. Ensure you remove the oil that’s under said PCV before re installing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdan

Ready to race!
I’ve got pilot sports a/s 3+ currently. Very happy with them as far as all seasons. They’re definitely starting to wear down after about 25K miles or so, will probably replace with something very similar. Still not in a position where I can run a dedicated summer tire yet.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
I’ve got pilot sports a/s 3+ currently. Very happy with them as far as all seasons. They’re definitely starting to wear down after about 25K miles or so, will probably replace with something very similar. Still not in a position where I can run a dedicated summer tire yet.

they grip well in dry/summer conditions?

torga

Autocross Champion
Out with the old, in with the new. Installed my Beluga Racing catback today. Not as big of a difference as I expected since my stock exhaust was de-resonated, but the exhaust note is definitely cleaner and sounds a bit more aggressive at WOT. Very classy/understated when not on the accelerator.

torga

Autocross Champion
Man, the before shots are gnarly!! Good job.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

I’m on my second set of these. The first set lasted 35k miles. I thoroughly enjoyed them. This second set has seemed noisy since the day they were installed. The rubber seems like it doesn’t want to stay as black either. I wonder if they changed compounds.

pdan

Ready to race!
they grip well in dry/summer conditions?

Yeah they felt great. Even the shop owner who went out in it after he put my new clutch in came back and said wow thank you for understanding you need good tires.

ksandman

Ready to race!
Nice! What are you using?

I used Chemtool b-12, a bundle of zip ties to scrape valves and also an assortment of picks to get behind the valves. I wanted to walnut blast but I’m happy with how this chemical cleaning turned out.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah they felt great. Even the shop owner who went out in it after he put my new clutch in came back and said wow thank you for understanding you need good tires.

I’m on my second set of these. The first set lasted 35k miles. I thoroughly enjoyed them. This second set has seemed noisy since the day they were installed. The rubber seems like it doesn’t want to stay as black either. I wonder if they changed compounds.

Thats good to hear, i bought them. hopefully i don’t run into that noisy issue phur had. Thanks for the input [emoji1303]

Phur

Autocross Champion
Sewed a custom suede shift boot

I have never understood the appeal of alcantara... then I sat in an Audi R8. [emoji1786] Color me converted! The headliner was especially sumptuous. [emoji848]

Your shift boot looks great!