GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who did this car belong to?

RoshDawg

Hello everyone,
I'm looking at buying a MK6 GTI and came across one that I am assuming is heavily modded:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-...g:fvQAAOSwL7VWja96&item=371526106531#viTabs_0

I was wondering if anyone recognizes that car and can point me to his profile so I can look at what mods he's installed. I've spent the fast hour aimlessly searching through people's journals, but with no luck.

Sorry this isn't a great first post, I assure you I will post a detailed one with pro pics once I get my hands on a GTI.

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
That is one damn ugly gti

R bumper, wheels and rear badge

Last edited:

RoshDawg

That is one damn ugly gti

R bumper, wheels and rear badge

Lol I assure you that I would remove the R badges immediately, as well as the vinyl (after about a week). With how much money was put into it, I think you could have bought a regular R...

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
That looks like an APR wrap scheme

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hello everyone,
I'm looking at buying a MK6 GTI and came across one that I am assuming is heavily modded:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-...g:fvQAAOSwL7VWja96&item=371526106531#viTabs_0

I was wondering if anyone recognizes that car and can point me to his profile so I can look at what mods he's installed. I've spent the fast hour aimlessly searching through people's journals, but with no luck.

Sorry this isn't a great first post, I assure you I will post a detailed one with pro pics once I get my hands on a GTI.

You're on M3post as well aren't you?

On that website I'm PandaM3.

Anyhow... I'm thinking with the R changes and wrap on this GTI, it may have been heavily modded before and now parted out and sold/ traded in. Don't know how you feel about that unless you plan on modding it anyway.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Anyhow... I'm thinking with the R changes and wrap on this GTI, it may have been heavily modded before and now parted out and sold/ traded in. Don't know how you feel about that unless you plan on modding it anyway.

Lots of people do cosmetic mods only.

RoshDawg

You're on M3post as well aren't you?

On that website I'm PandaM3.

Haha Panda what's up!! Thanks for the heads up. That makes sense as just an intake isn't enough to warrant someone putting a R badge on a GTI. But then again after viewing the 'Fake badges' thread there, you never know...

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Dem decals doe!

Pooley

Ready to race!
$479 "Document Fee" that the dealer states cannot be waived. That's ridiculous. Just got my wife a new car in PA last week and total fees came to $84.

I wonder if they got the car at auction. I couldn't imagine leaving that wrap (decals, whichever) on it for trade-in and expecting to get the best deal for trade-in. I personally think it looks kind of cool looking, but my wife and kids would never ride in it if I did that to my car. Ha