GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Group buy is still going on guys till December 31st that will be the official last day. Marco was nice enough to extend the group buy to the specific date that I just mentioned. So if your interested in getting in the group buy please feel free to msg me.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
4 days left guys

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Any word on when these start shipping to those who've paid?
They are shipping out in 2 weeks from Osram in Germany.. I asked Marco that question today.

bmc333

Ready to race!
I don't get why anyone would get these if they already have xenons with afs.
The updated looking LEDs and sequential turn signals? The lights are marginally brighter as well (5%?) Just my guess

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
The updated looking LEDs and sequential turn signals? The lights are marginally brighter as well (5%?) Just my guess

Seems like a lot of money for scene points. I think all the light output comparisons are based on the halogens. Hence why they are plug and play for the halogens. That was Osram's intention. So, do these perform better than OEM HID's with AFS? Probably not. Do they look better? That's subjective. I think they do, but I wouldn't replace my OEM HID's for them. That's just my opinion though.

bmc333

Ready to race!
Seems like a lot of money for scene points. I think all the light output comparisons are based on the halogens. Hence why they are plug and play for the halogens. That was Osram's intention. So, do these perform better than OEM HID's with AFS? Probably not. Do they look better? That's subjective. I think they do, but I wouldn't replace my OEM HID's for them. That's just my opinion though.

Makes tons of sense for folks like me who have halogens and are sick of shitty reps that leak and have various other issues. I've tried Eds and Depo lights over the years and have been seriously disappointed by both. Fingers crossed these bad boys are the answer.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Makes tons of sense for folks like me who have halogens and are sick of shitty reps that leak and have various other issues. I've tried Eds and Depo lights over the years and have been seriously disappointed by both. Fingers crossed these bad boys are the answer.

Yep. That's me too. That's why I'm getting them.

kerp

Ready to race!
I think I'm going to get mine wrapped in XPEL film before they even see a day on the road. I'm praying to Jah the lens can handle the SoCal UV (no garage, unfortunately).

bmc333

Ready to race!
I think I'm going to get mine wrapped in XPEL film before they even see a day on the road. I'm praying to Jah the lens can handle the SoCal UV (no garage, unfortunately).
I was thinking the same thing, want to make sure these things last and have protection

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I don't know if this has been asked but for someone like me with an Autobahn package, I have xenons from the factory. Can you explain how these headlights would work with my setup? Install the headlights and install the xenon bulbs and off we go?
You would need the 14 pin to 10 pin adapter headlight harness like others stated you will lose AFS but you will also lose the 2 yr warranty on the headlights. Auto part Europe/Marco has stated if you go this route they are not liable for any issues if they occur so buy at your own risk.