GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else missing warm weather yet? (Winter mode FTL)

Jaber

Modero
yep. i agree with everything you said + the fact its dark by 4:30 is just straight up depressing. Get off work and the day feels like its over.

PRetty much. The dog looks at me like, hey, when da fook are we going for dem walks.

My wife wants to move somewhere else; where it's nice year round. But I don't think I can come to it and move.

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Hell no. Love winter, hate summer.

Scoobie looks good covered in salt spray. And I'm intentionally parking in the unplowed spots of parking lots. :)

Yeah its a shame subarus only start to look good when they are covered in salt.

VentoGT

Ready to race!
I like snow, but yeah there is salt everywhere and it's hard to keep the car clean. If it's gonna be cold, it might as well snow is how I look at it. I also don't dig not having any season changes...winter is the cold we have to deal with that gives way to Spring--I'm in.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
On every car board ever in the history of the internetz:

Person X, "I live up north, I am tired of winter".
Person Y, "what's winter?"

Can't you guys be original. :)

CW12

Ready to race!
I would rather it be warm so I can ride one or all of my 3 motorcycles. I like it when my GTI is sitting in the garage.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
I am a detailing fanatic and can't stand all the salt and grime all over my car. I can hear the salt eating away the undercarriage.

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
Yea I love not being able to go outside for 5 months. Congratulations to the people who can afford $200+ ski trips every weekend, for most of us this weather is nothing but a hassle.

dmarsh15

Ready to race!

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Indiana...and yeah...grew up skiing in the Alps and left with this ftl. Moving to Washington state next year though. Woot!

green hell

Ready to race!
I would rather it be warm so I can ride one or all of my 3 motorcycles. I like it when my GTI is sitting in the garage.

:laugh:

i do like to drive on empty roads in low traction. went out tonight to drop the christmas cards in the mailbox and had a grand time.

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
I miss daylight and being able to drive with windows down. It was 45 degrees today, so I was able to finally wash all the salt off my car. Now I am afraid to drive tomorrow morning.