GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's the difference

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Wolfsburg comes with little extras. red stitching on the seat belts, Laguna rims, blocks in the hatch, and if you get the "nicer" version, LED headlights and sun/nav/leather seats.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Ok cool. Let me say how nice it is to be on a VW forum as opposed to the honda civic one I used to be on.

Yeah my buddy is on a Honda forum and I give him a hard time about it lol.

guanacoVW

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok cool. Let me say how nice it is to be on a VW forum as opposed to the honda civic one I used to be on.

Yah man!... ricers are to cocky
Theirs nothing better than the VW environment
90% of the people with VWs help other VW'ers
And not hating on their shit like ricers. Hahaha

SetInMotion

Passed Driver's Ed
Yah man!... ricers are to cocky
Theirs nothing better than the VW environment
90% of the people with VWs help other VW'ers
And not hating on their shit like ricers. Hahaha

Most ignorant comment I've seen in a while. You do know not all Honda owners are "ricers", right? Or that there are VW owners out there who could be called ricers. No matter which brand you follow, there are going to be idiots who make the rest look bad. And right now you are making us look bad with your ignorance.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Most ignorant comment I've seen in a while. You do know not all Honda owners are "ricers", right? Or that there are VW owners out there who could be called ricers. No matter which brand you follow, there are going to be idiots who make the rest look bad. And right now you are making us look bad with your ignorance.

Totally agree. I've met a handful of VW owners that are straight up douchebags. No matter what you drive, you will always encounter stupid people.

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.

You're making us look bad with your condescendence. I'm making us look bad with my criticism of you.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
It also has red stitched carpet floor mats, mine does.

This is also true. I forgot about them bc I swapped em out for the monster mats the second I took ownership of the car. I hate carpet mats.