couple of recent snaps:
#wintermode

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
So sexy^ buy my gti catback though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
I got into a small accident on super bowl night, long story short, I have switched the front bumper to a GTI one, pics to follow once its painted up.

vdubfighter7

Passed Driver's Ed
So sexy^ buy my gti catback though

Would if I had a money tree, I still have to fix a few things that road debris ruined before I can get anything like that, but I will keep it in mind if you have a thread please pm the link to me.

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Would if I had a money tree, I still have to fix a few things that road debris ruined before I can get anything like that, but I will keep it in mind if you have a thread please pm the link to me.

PM'd let's make somethin work

hillmaxwell

Spyder head and tail lights. I want to debadge the golf logo and just leave the tdi badge. I just ordered CA vanity plates and I can't wait to add them!

AXO

Go Kart Champion

Dayum! Your TDI has it Going On!:word::thumbsup: love the Gen Wheels! :w00t::word: Who ever rolled your front fender did an excellent job! I wish he was in South Florida!

vdubfighter7

Passed Driver's Ed
Spyder head and tail lights. I want to debadge the golf logo and just leave the tdi badge. I just ordered CA vanity plates and I can't wait to add them!

Nice I just did my debadge not that long ago, you should do it, how much did the vanity plates cost I was thinkin about doin it