GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tallahassee Vw club??

Ajm213

Passed Driver's Ed
I just moved to Tally and I was wondering if there are any vw clubs that are here. Ive looked on other forums and all i could find are ones are like really old ones like from 06' and i dont know if they still exist. Are there any ones you guys know about or any guys that are here?

Durock

Been off the boards for a little while. Live in Quincy, work in Tally.

There is a local import group, mostly Asian rides.

There is a VW group, ccvdub@facebook.com, they are old school bugs & busses. They meet on the third Thursday of the month at Whataburger on Thomasville rd.

Ajm213

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks! My roommate usually goes to the import meets. I don't really like them. But its nice to know that there is a club. Ill have to check it out for sure.

J R Dub

I'm going to bump this and say I'm a new VW Owner but have lived in Tally for about two years. I stay off of North Monroe. I'm going to check out that VW Meet at Whataburger. I was thinking about starting a VW Club here myself because the TallyImport guys are okay....but that's about it.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
are there not the meets at bestbuy anymore?
but even that one was not strictly euro however it wasnt the normal TI meet...

J R Dub

Those meets appear to be long gone. I've tried to resurrect them but doesn't seem to be any interest. But I see a good bit of VW Enthusiasts running around. Saw one about 15 minutes ago. We were both doing 85mph+ though....lol.

Ajm213

Passed Driver's Ed
TI is mainly just a bunch of mixed cars. A lot of mustangs lol Ill be coming up again for school in fall, so its cool to see someone taking interest in starting a vw club