GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

JhnR

Banned
Are you going to part your car out before turning it in?

Yes most def, on monday ill have the coils out, along with some others stuff, like led tails, euroswitch, LEDS bulbs plate, etc.

JhnR

Banned
I already got a free 2015 mk7 GTI autobahn from VW. So taking that and going for the Golf R when it arrives. That was my goal. So the GTI will do for a year or so. No payments.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Black gti this morning with spyder headlights, stickers and a red gti badge. Saw you on Burbank right off Topanga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I already got a free 2015 mk7 GTI autobahn from VW. So taking that and going for the Golf R when it arrives. That was my goal. So the GTI will do for a year or so. No payments.

Free? How?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I'm kinda jelly. I wish my car was a lemon so I'd get a free mk7

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Don't make the mistake of driving an mk7. You'll wanna sell your mk6 on the spot.

Zac#1

Ready to race!
Don't make the mistake of driving an mk7. You'll wanna sell your mk6 on the spot.

Haha right? The MK7 even made my buddy's R feel loose. But I still think the MK6 is the prettier car;)

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
he got banned huh? lol

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Just spotted a black gti with no front plate making left from mountain onto verdugo.
Right before making that left I seen another black gti with a bike rack heading south in verdugo in Glendale.