GOLFMKV

Ferguson?!?!?!?!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
We are not machines, we are MEN!

This man knows whats up! ^^

"Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost...."

One of my favorite lines from it.

Yeah, very good point. It ended on a strong note, and it didn't go down as being terrible. Most good shows usually end incredibly poorly.

I think a lot of it is because the cast wants to keep going. They have begged Sorkin to keep going. Its him thats pulling the plug. They know if theyre going down, theyre going down well.

Has to be one of my favorite shows of all time.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I think a lot of it is because the cast wants to keep going. They have begged Sorkin to keep going. Its him thats pulling the plug. They know if theyre going down, theyre going down well.

Has to be one of my favorite shows of all time.

Exactly. The cast is passionate about it and therefore they want to keep it amazing. Some shows have casts that are just burnt-out or whatever, and are completely uninterested. They just give up, basically.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Not only is The Newsroom an amazing show with a great story and a great cast...

Sloan Sabbath. Enough Said.

:wub:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Oh god cops are such bitch ass pussies

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-man-arrested-after-pointing-banana-at-police/

A man is facing a felony menacing charge, because two Colorado sheriff's deputies say they thought a banana he pointed at them was a gun.

Nathan Rolf Channing, 27, was arrested Sunday, according to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel.

According to an arrest affidavit, Mesa County deputies Joshua Bunch and Donald Love said Channing pointed the fruit at them while crossing a street.
The deputies said they feared for their lives even though they saw that the object was yellow.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Oh god cops are such bitch ass pussies

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-man-arrested-after-pointing-banana-at-police/

A man is facing a felony menacing charge, because two Colorado sheriff's deputies say they thought a banana he pointed at them was a gun.

Nathan Rolf Channing, 27, was arrested Sunday, according to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel.

According to an arrest affidavit, Mesa County deputies Joshua Bunch and Donald Love said Channing pointed the fruit at them while crossing a street.
The deputies said they feared for their lives even though they saw that the object was yellow.

.........wow

I mean just wow.

Granted, with everything going on, I would think someone wouldnt go pointing things at cops.. but still. Its a damn banana. This one is just wrong and idiotic on both sides.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
As an aside, these events are a good tool in weeding out people I obviously have nothing in common with on Facebook. Social justice warriors can kindly suck my dick.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
As an aside, these events are a good tool in weeding out people I obviously have nothing in common with on Facebook. Social justice warriors can kindly suck my dick.

I can't agree more.. Over the past few days I've seen posts with 1000+ words...

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Bosnian man beat to death by AA teens in STL...yet nearly every media outlet will not say it was racially motivated or even give the race of the assailants. It doesn't fit the current narrative I suppose...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
White ppl being murdered by blacks does not fit the current "theme" of the news. And pure statistics

http://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-michael-brown-death-never-gone-grand-jury-173800728.html

the reason for the heavy police presence in the black community" and suggesting that "the danger to a black child ... is another black."

"I think just as much, if not more, responsibility is on the black community to reduce the reason why the police officers are assigned in such large numbers to the black community," He added: "It's because blacks commit murder eight times more per capita than any other group in our society."