GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Static Low Thread

Invidious

Ready to race!
I have H&R ultralows and I can't find info on the spring rate and I don't really know how to shop for springs.

If all I need are shorter springs then I just need help finding some that'll fit my ultralows.

Will swaybar delete allow for more low?

I was told that I don't have anymore strut travel so I might need a whole new setup. Is this true with my ultralows?

The swaybar delete removes the rubbing issue on the driver side axle. I tried using adjustable end links and it didnt work. I pushed the sway all the way down to the control arm. As for the springs you may want to get in touch with H&R about the springs. Since I have BC racing all I had to do was call them and tell them what I wanted to do. I would also need a picture of your setup to tell you for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
The swaybar delete removes the rubbing issue on the driver side axle. I tried using adjustable end links and it didnt work. I pushed the sway all the way down to the control arm. As for the springs you may want to get in touch with H&R about the springs. Since I have BC racing all I had to do was call them and tell them what I wanted to do. I would also need a picture of your setup to tell you for sure.

Yeah I'll give them a call. I got my frame notched so I didn't think it was necessary to remove the swaybar. I don't think I've ever herd it knock.

U need a pic of my wheel well? Best one I got

I have that much threads left and I have confirmed that this is the lowest point

Invidious

Ready to race!
Yeah I'll give them a call. I got my frame notched so I didn't think it was necessary to remove the swaybar. I don't think I've ever herd it knock.

U need a pic of my wheel well? Best one I got

I have that much threads left and I have confirmed that this is the lowest point

Yeah ur axle looks close to the sway. It will rub if you lower it more for sure. Itll only rub under turns at 20+.

I can't say anything per the coil because i cant see the whole thing.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Yeah ur axle looks close to the sway. It will rub if you lower it more for sure. Itll only rub under turns at 20+.

The Swaybar endlink isnt connected in this pic

JoeCap

Ready to race!
Insidious, do you like the BC Racing coils? I was considering getting those in place of my NGP Type II's since they're just hanging on a thread from blowing up at this point.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Insidious, do you like the BC Racing coils? I was considering getting those in place of my NGP Type II's since they're just hanging on a thread from blowing up at this point.

i love my BC coils ;)

i had the NGP type1 coils. they were good, but i wanted that dampening and camber plates are nice to have.

Cheder9000

Ready to race!

What exactly are you trying to see on the coil? Do u just want to see it compressed or u wanna see what the assembly looks like?

rzarektah

Ready to race!
Static low peeps, I'm selling my Broadway Static coils with custom spring rates and adjustable front camber plates for $1100.

Tell your friends

spiker369

on air, don't care
The swaybar delete removes the rubbing issue on the driver side axle. I tried using adjustable end links and it didnt work.

If you properly adjust the adjustable end links it should work without issue. Guys on air run shorter than stock/adjustable end links and they don't touch the axle when aired out or aired up so it wouldn't be any different for you static guys.

Invidious

Ready to race!

The BC racing coils are perfect. Fully customizable and way cheaper than other popular brands. Quality is great.

What exactly are you trying to see on the coil? Do u just want to see it compressed or u wanna see what the assembly looks like?

I want to see what the assembly looks like

This is where my sway is and it still rubs the axle on right turns.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait to get these on when it's warm since my car is as low as she's been.

Weds Kranze Glossa. 18x8 +46 front 18x9 +46 rear. All pics are of the rears. Gonna do probably 215/35 Nankang's all around.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait to get these on when it's warm since my car is as low as she's been.

Weds Kranze Glossa. 18x8 +46 front 18x9 +46 rear. All pics are of the rears. Gonna do probably 215/35 Nankang's all around.

ive always wondered how they would look on a mk6. Rebuild them with bigger lips! :thumbup:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
ive always wondered how they would look on a mk6. Rebuild them with bigger lips! :thumbup:
I will when I have more monies. Probably going to wind up rebuilding what are now the fronts and run the current rears in the front.