GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - PTP Turbo Firewall Blanket

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Just wanted to bump this to let you all know that PTP has since discontinued this product (including the hood insulation). However, if you contact them directly they can do a 1 off for you, you'll just have to wait 3-4 weeks to get it (and pay in full up front). I worked with Joe over in customer service and he was very helpful. I just ordered mine a couple weeks ago and looking forward to getting it next month.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to bump this to let you all know that PTP has since discontinued this product (including the hood insulation). However, if you contact them directly they can do a 1 off for you, you'll just have to wait 3-4 weeks to get it (and pay in full up front). I worked with Joe over in customer service and he was very helpful. I just ordered mine a couple weeks ago and looking forward to getting it next month.

Thanks! I inquired about this a month ago and it seemed that it wasn’t possible to do a one off but I guess I’ll ask them since you said this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks! I inquired about this a month ago and it seemed that it wasn’t possible to do a one off but I guess I’ll ask them since you said this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took a couple tries for me too. I'd recommend speaking with Joe...I tried calling and the woman sales person that kept picking up the phone kept pushing me off.