GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
It’s not that she was hot, it’s that she was like one of the guys. Flirting, joking and doing stupid shit

Ya her personality helped. She was cute but way too big up top for me. Took away from everything else.

New comparison.

Jessica Simpson or Brittany Spears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man - back in the day.... the Jessica Simpson from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7uxf8kBBlg

Take that all day any day over Britney.

Anyone else see this? They are doing a reboot of Jay and Silent Bob! And since we are on the topic of women.... How Bout that Shannon Elizabeth?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I loved Jay and Silent Bob but I also used to love Beavis and Butthead. I have a feeling it's just not gonna be funny now.

As for Shannon Elizabeth... hot, yes, but she always played an airhead.... and the other day I caught an episode of "What Not To Wear" with her on it - and she's a total arrogant snot. She was never more than a B-list actress to begin with...

ATT Woman from commercials doe

Milana Vayntrub?

Def my type from the ATT commercials. Her YouTube channel is too weird for me tho.

Someone needs to ask the hard questions.

What kind of cat do they use? free range or caged?

LMAO

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Lol 2020 Supra already been 2JZ swapped, headed to Formula D. Manual swapped too.

It's a tube frame chassis with a "fake" fiberglass 2020 Supra body stretched over it.

I'd hardly call that a legit "2JZ swapped 2020 Supra"

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
True
Someone needs to ask the hard questions.
What kind of cat do they use? free range or caged?
oh wow yeah
Milana Vayntrub?

Def my type from the ATT commercials. Her YouTube channel is too weird for me tho.
Yeah her youtube personality is weird agreed.
It's a tube frame chassis with a "fake" fiberglass 2020 Supra body stretched over it.
I'd hardly call that a legit "2JZ swapped 2020 Supra"
Very good point here^

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I loved beavis and butthead. Big fan of mike judge and his work, king of the hill is still one of my favorite all time shows.

And Office Space, and Idiocracy, and Silicon Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.