GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Stupid Roku TV has an imsa channel but they aren't broadcasting Sebring live :(

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I dont see it on tv till like 2 which is odd , is it not live on imsa website? Hmdi it through laptop to tv?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
[emoji28][emoji28]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
No hdmi cord? Like 5 bucks bro. Buy a 6 or 10 foot cord on amazon. Really nice to plug in laptop , unless u know how to like cast to tv or whatever
[emoji28][emoji28]

Now that shit is funny.

Got new internet/cable. Ridiculous speed yeah. Not in 2004 anymore . Goodbye 14 mbps download , 3 mbps upload.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dat Chris birthday wow. What time you coming over for grilling? Lmk

Wife is making me nice dinner tbh

Steak , shrimp, crab etc

Wow this 380 mbps wifi right now
Changed my spark plugs and coil packs in the Jetta. Csb. That killed 10 min, wtf am I going to do with the rest of the day

Interior detail , rainx windows , order daily driven decal

Imsa is on all day. That lambo crash

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Wow yeah. Antique shopping with MIL today. Found some cool stuff but lots of just shit lol. CSB. Started the GTI again today. Seems to be running fine. Still need to order a o2 spacer and buying a COBB AP for $75. Not bad yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Wife is making me nice dinner tbh

Steak , shrimp, crab etc

Wow this 380 mbps wifi right now

Interior detail , rainx windows , order daily driven decal

Imsa is on all day. That lambo crash

Dem Costco king crab legs?

Did you ever find out how Phelps died? I still haven't seen anything about it yet.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Is anyone using the Autotech HPFP internals? The kit is on sale right now on ECS and I was thinking about pulling the trigger. I just wanted to get a quick opinion before I started searching for reviews.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Wow yeah. Antique shopping with MIL today. Found some cool stuff but lots of just shit lol. CSB. Started the GTI again today. Seems to be running fine. Still need to order a o2 spacer and buying a COBB AP for $75. Not bad yeah
Bro check the secret car guy chat on instaface. Scroll up.
Dem Costco king crab legs?

Did you ever find out how Phelps died? I still haven't seen anything about it yet.

Costco king crab legs of course mah dude!

Literally cant beat the quality

Damn bout to go to harbor freight and try and find something to buy for the he’ll of it.

Bra. I spent so much money on myself past month. Buy everything, you wont regret it. Iono.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Is anyone using the Autotech HPFP internals? The kit is on sale right now on ECS and I was thinking about pulling the trigger. I just wanted to get a quick opinion before I started searching for reviews.

Oh and Jay, if I do pull the trigger can I hit you up for the install? When you have a minute, can you message me your rates?

Status
Not open for further replies.