GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
How is R32 barely improvement? Trying to find a good bang for buck upgrade. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a single piston floating caliper with a bigger rotor. Probably handles heat slightly better than stock due to the larger heat sinks, but the trade-off is they are super heavy. Pad contact surface with the rotor is almost the same. Meh, scene points mod at best.

Find a used st40 bbk in good shape is my vote

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Suitable cause the weekend ....

Happy St. Patricks Boys!

#Mercedes

Bottas not taking backseat to hamilton this year? :thumbsup:

Also LOL leclerc backing off passing Vettel. Mustve been team orders. Didnt buy F1 tv yet so cant confirm Radio transmissions

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Happy St. Patricks Boys!

Also LOL leclerc backing off passing Vettel. Mustve been team orders. Didnt buy F1 tv yet so cant confirm Radio transmissions

NSFW :sm3:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
It's a single piston floating caliper with a bigger rotor. Probably handles heat slightly better than stock due to the larger heat sinks, but the trade-off is they are super heavy. Pad contact surface with the rotor is almost the same. Meh, scene points mod at best.

Find a used st40 bbk in good shape is my vote

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ok. Same with the Boxster brakes? Looks like 4 pot brakes tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Happy St. Patricks Boys!

Hamilton never starts off well. Luckily neither did anyone who will be challenging him at the end of the season. I’m happy Bottas did well, but It’s one thing to race well one race. It’s another thing to consistently do it for 21 races.

Poor Leclerc. He was better than Vettel today and they shut him down.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
#Mercedes
AMG Petronas yeah
Hamilton never starts off well. Luckily neither did anyone who will be challenging him at the end of the season. I’m happy Bottas did well, but It’s one thing to race well one race. It’s another thing to consistently do it for 21 races.
Poor Leclerc. He was better than Vettel today and they shut him down.
im happy bottas did p1 as well, nice little season start confidence booster. Hamilton has been meh at past 4 years at australia.

Leclerc P3 wouldve been ideal for me, ferrari.

HAAS 6th place doe? :clap::clap:
Yeah sportsdriving
sportsdriving ftw
skip those too.

oh wow

Status
Not open for further replies.