GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Morning all. Tired AF on this monday morning. Weekend was good. Sitting on hold with USPS as they've lost another fucking package in the 4 months we've been here. This is package number 4.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Morning all. Shit sleep last night so rough start this morning. No coffee yet - dove straight into conference calls.

Watched the first two episodes on NetFlix of that F1 series. Pretty cool. Will watch more later for sure.

Nice work!

What in the hell did that guy do for all those years?? Why did they keep paying him? Also, I hope they are paying you the 7 figures now.

He's part of the old guard that has had his team and power slowly dismantled over the last year.

Trying to page bump St pats girl off screen tbh .

Thanks for that.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Morning all. Shit sleep last night so rough start this morning. No coffee yet - dove straight into conference calls.

Watched the first two episodes on NetFlix of that F1 series. Pretty cool. Will watch more later for sure.

Episode 4 i believe was my favorite, the race were riccardo gets into a crash but comes back from like p16 to p4 , something ridiculous like that.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Trying to page bump St pats girl off screen tbh .

Italian beef and giardenera pizza for breakfast.

lol, you're the one who posted her :laugh: free bump for you though.

beef and giardiniera pizza is delicious

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
:thumbsup:
lol, you're the one who posted her :laugh: free bump for you though.

beef and giardiniera pizza is delicious

Agree on beef giardineira pizza being delicious. Its one of my favorite combos next to Pepperoni and Jalapeno.

Yeah i had hoped some more posts over the weekend lol.

Wifi update: hit 440 mbps on wifi, pretty happy to say the least with those speeds. Probably in my head but i feel like my tv picture quality is better too.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I watched a few episodes of that f1 series as well, thought it was pretty well done.

I tried watching that gentleman driver documentary that someone mentioned and couldn't get into it. Shut it off after about 40 min.

Yeah, couldn’t get into gentlemen driver. Less about actual racing, more about the rich people that bought their spot.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
"diet" workout plan starts this evening :thumbdown:

12 lb goal.

I haven’t but I would. It looks delicious. [emoji1786]

Its very good, cheap and easy af to make. Do recommend.

Served cold with lettuce wrap and white rice generally.

Im sure my boi dubya has had it on his travels.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Walbro 525 installed! All the fuel!

Status
Not open for further replies.