GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ive been having sleep issues the past few nights. Too excited for my ST coilovers to come in. Hurry up ecs.

Nice.

Anyone have any experience plugging holes in bumpers where they installed a front plate?

I think Kevin does? or maybe Scott, but that's more just plugging dudez in boyztown.

So... last night I became the proud owner of a 2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L, with DVD player, sunroof, leather, power/remote sliding doors, etc, etc.. I've never felt so cool, nor so excited for other people in my life....

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Odyssey is nice......its the Ferrari of mini vans.....also you can fit a gti front bumper cover on those things. Google it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, the 'Rican guy at my work with the tricked out Scion showed me that a long time ago, pretty crazy.

The van is really nice actually, sooooo much more room and toys in it, so thats good. We decreased our payment and overall car debt, so that was good as well. I had it inspected by a Honda dealer and everything looks pretty good for the most part, will just need an alignment and some fluid changes in the near future.

TommyD

Ready to race!
yeah, the 'Rican guy at my work with the tricked out Scion showed me that a long time ago, pretty crazy.

The van is really nice actually, sooooo much more room and toys in it, so thats good. We decreased our payment and overall car debt, so that was good as well. I had it inspected by a Honda dealer and everything looks pretty good for the most part, will just need an alignment and some fluid changes in the near future.

Krausen

Ready to race!

This gives Dreadnaught a run for its money

Sent via Tapatalk, probably with typos.

edit: fuck it, maybe my phone is messed up.. it's a picture of Pipeworks' Ninja vs. Unicorn double IPA

I'll have to try that. I just bottled two beers yesterday. A black IPA and a regular IPA. Both have the same hops and hop schedule and even before bottle conditioning they were delicious.

Krausen

Ready to race!
Nice.

I think Kevin does? or maybe Scott, but that's more just plugging dudez in boyztown.

So... last night I became the proud owner of a 2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L, with DVD player, sunroof, leather, power/remote sliding doors, etc, etc.. I've never felt so cool, nor so excited for other people in my life....

Haha I have the '08. Bitches love minivans, so I bought my bitch a minivan.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Haha I have the '08. Bitches love minivans, so I bought my bitch a minivan.

Damn straight, homie. We'll have to go to some Odyssey meets... as soon as I get my Type-R badge on though.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
marc, what part of canadia did you see?

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Which do I want more, Whiteline Anti-walk Kit or an AWE turbo outlet pipe?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
AWK - hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.