GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***UNIbrace Group Buy***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
eeehhhhh, Houston we have a problem.... I've been "watching" my RB move from Spokane, and started to wonder once it went PAST Colorado in the other direction ....cuz I live in CA and it appears to be getting delivered in TX tomorrow?? :iono:
help! :cry:

Contact Bruce at info@unibrace.com

I'll give him a heads up, but there isn't much more I can do because I don't have access to the actual shipping info etc.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
that was my guess -- well, someone in TX will be happy tomorrow, LOL :lol:

I did shoot Bruce a reply back on the original email/tracking # --

thank you, gentlemen :thumbsup:

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
My RB's coming tomorrow too. Woot!

I got my XB installed today as well! Thanks to Bruce for the recommendation of Tomas Tuning in Berkeley who did a solid job on the install. I guess they've done a few of these. :)

This was a BIG jump up from just the UB, I gotta say. The squeaks are almost gone coming over my driveway hump. You can really feel the difference on a speedbump. The suspension has to absorb all the rotational energy now, not the body flex. Before you'd hear and feel the frame flex on the (diagonal crossing) the speedbump, now I just feel the whole frame rotate and the opposite spring and damper absorb the flex. At speed the car feels a LOT more solid now. Blasted out some on ramps and it felt great, nice and tight. Quick lane changes were great too.

I'm taking autocross lessons this weekend and got the install just in time. Can't wait! I probably won't be able to get the RB on before this weekend unfortunately.

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Aries: Glad you got the UNIbrace XB installed as well. For me this is the first brace that everyone should get for its performance gains, but I undertand that sometimes people want an easier, less involved modification. I think now that you will have all three UNIbrace products it will be good to see and hear about your impressions as a total reinforcement package. Bruce

flug2012

Ready to race!
Just got my tracking info -:) thanks for the fast shipping guys. Will let you know how the install goes...

bobt23821

Ready to race!
Thanks again. I'll be picking mine up tonight!

UPS info: Chula Vista, CA, United States 11/28/2012 6:00 A.M. Out For Delivery

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Hello Eveyone, I have a favor to ask.

The new vendor rules state that threads will be closed down when sponsorship stops. As this thread will be closed on 12/3 would you please start posting your UNIbrace RB impressions on the review thread Modshack started http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48821 so it will be kept on the forum as a permanent record for forum members.

UNIbrace XB and UNIbrace UB reviews will need another thread. Who is up for starting that?

It would also be a HUGE help if you are on Facebook to like the UNIbrace Facebook page. Every new like connects UNIbrace to all your friends. UNIbrace began as a grassroots endeavor and has spread through your word of mouth. Your hep and feedback are VERY much appreciated!

I will keep the group buy active until 12/2 in order to help out any last minute decisions in response to the PM's that I have received. To order, you can just contact me at: info@unibrace.com and tell me your order details and location. I will then make a Paypal invoice.

The group buy has been great and I want to thank Lodi for his coordination. Thanks to everyone for your support and interest in UNIbrace.

Bruce

Last edited:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Hello Eveyone, I have a favor to ask.

The new vendor rules state that threads will be closed down when sponsorship stops. As this thread will be closed on 12/3 would you please start posting your UNIbrace RB impressions on the review thread Modshack started http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48821 so it will be kept on the forum as a permanent record for forum members.

UNIbrace XB and UNIbrace UB reviews will need another thread. Who is up for starting that?

It would also be a HUGE help if you are on Facebook to like the UNIbrace Facebook page. Every new like opens connects UNIbrace to all your friends. UNIbrace began as a grassroots endeavor and has spread through your word of mouth. Your halp and feedback are VERY much appreciated!

I will keep the group buy active until 12/2 in order to help out any last minute decisions in response to the PM's that I have received. To order, you can just contact me at: info@unibrace.com and tell me your order details and location. I will then make a Paypal invoice.

The group buy has been great and I want to thank Lodi for his coordination. Thanks to everyone for your support and interest in UNIbrace.

Bruce

I'll be creating a Unibrace review thread sometime next week after my initial and post review. I have no problems with putting them in Modshack's thread until the time comes, or even afterwards.

There will also be a post on VAGer.org with the review :thumbsup:

fasteddy

Ready to race!

beautiful !

Status
Not open for further replies.