GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock vs 2009 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
oh now its a tune and exhaust? i thought you wrote headers and exhaust? which one is it bro? are you confused between the two? and sorry but the TDI isnt my only car i bought it because of the MPGs and because i enjoyed the ride in it. i have a "muscle car" that i have mentioned numerous times on here and it will beat a mustang with a tune or exhaust or intake or super bright lights because as you mentioned, it runs 600WHP and it cost WAY less than buying a brand new muffstain. it is hilarious that just 6 months ago you did not know your ass from your head when it came to anything to motor knowledge and now all of a sudden your a guru on it. go troll the bimmer forums im sure they would love to hear your story about how you wasted all your money and time trying to make a GTI something that it is not. sounds like a pretty ignorant mistake you made considering you probably didnt do the research to see that the GTI will never be a bimmer or a merc or what ever. and if you think that the mustang is cool thats fine nothing against it, i feel the exact opposite and you know what, thats my opinion bro and im fine with that. .

Sorry for getting bread, I'd let you sneak a peek at my W2 but I wouldn't want to ruin your life.

Sherlock997

Ready to race!
I raced my friends 06 GT with intake/tune and I had him until about 4th then he reeled me in. No way in hell I was keeping up with him past 110. we did a roll got him off the line by a car length or so and then stayed even until 4th. Mods are in sig.

GTmyI

Ready to race!
This thread makes me :lol:

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
It was a pretty decent package, but at the time, it was only slightly cheaper then the Termis. Very good performance out of it...low 13 second car and it handled pretty good as well.

You also forgot that it was offered in an auto, had a solid rear axle and, depending on which transmission you had, came with with a forged or standard steel crankshaft. It also had navigator cams for torque production.

Here is my 03' with Black Chrome FR500's, though I haven't had it for 5 years now :(

rquinn19

Ready to race!
I hate to say it, but this may be the only time i'm on Lou's side.

rawbdog - you have a personal vendetta against mustangs or their owners?

The new 5.0 is a good thing for all who love fast cars. It already forced Chevy to step their game up and now will be the new beginning to the new age HP wars

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I hate to say it, but this may be the only time i'm on Lou's side.

rawbdog - you have a personal vendetta against mustangs or their owners?

The new 5.0 is a good thing for all who love fast cars. It already forced Chevy to step their game up and now will be the new beginning to the new age HP wars

doooooooooooooodeee we were talking about the 2004 muff. and yes as much as everyone here loves them, i DO NOT like mustangs. never have. and for some reason i have yet to meet a mustang owner who is not a douche. :iono:

rquinn19

Ready to race!
oh really and you know this from first hand experience? unless you have pics it doesnt mean anything.

my TDI could run 11 seconds too if i could triple my boost and run sticky tires in the front :lol:

mustangs are gay, everyone that has them is a bro, and thinks they are badass because they can smoke the tires and beat some cars on the street.

you were talking about the 2004 here?

edit: unfortunately it didn't include lou's message which you quoted where he was talking about the 5.0 running 11s with headers and exhaust.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
you were talking about the 2004 here?

that is more of a general mustang comment. but yes. someone made the assumption that we were talking about the newer ones and then Lou started getting out of hand and talking about how much taxes he owes.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Lol i dont need to dream. Its funny how youre still defending that big ol' v8 pos

I'm not defending anything, I don't even drive a New Edge Mustang, so I could care less. All I'm saying is, you're not beating physics, no matter how much you wish upon a star, and like I said, I could care less about your 14 second car.

Haha, no it couldnt.

The new mustangs are no joke. Best power for the money you can buy.

I think they have been toppled by the new 1LE Camaro. I think it's the best bang for the buck for a new car right now. It's a street/strip/track monster.

oh now its a tune and exhaust? i thought you wrote headers and exhaust?

12.77@112 stock down to the 18" Pirelli all season tire, 12.52@115 with Ford Racing canned tune and GT500 mufflers on Hankook V12s, 12.38@116 with an addition of a 3" x-pipe and 3" mid pipes, 11.96@119 with AED street tune and the exhaust mods listed above. No headers. All done at 3,000-3,400 DA on street tires. Lay off the haterade BRO.

You also forgot that it was offered in an auto, had a solid rear axle and, depending on which transmission you had, came with with a forged or standard steel crankshaft. It also had navigator cams for torque production.

Here is my 03' with Black Chrome FR500's, though I haven't had it for 5 years now :(

Oh, I never forgot it had a live rear lol Red was my favorite color those came in. Nice car.

Status
Not open for further replies.