GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock vs 2009 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I'm not defending anything, I don't even drive a New Edge Mustang, so I could care less. All I'm saying is, you're not beating physics, no matter how much you wish upon a star, and like I said, I could care less about your 14 second car.

Actually low 13 second car. Why are you even on this forum? What are you, the rustang ambassador? And you cant beat physics, but if a car has 300 horsepower or whatever those POS mustangs have with a shit transmission, driver etc etc, the gti will put bus lengths. Why are you so "against everything". Like the guy who said he did 188 in his car, were you there? No you weren't. You probably bench raced all your life. :dnftt:

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
1LE package puts it close to Boss 302 money
You can pick up a 1LE 1SS (base SS Camaro) for 37,300, and that's MSRP. It's also much faster then the Boss, I think Popular Mechanics actually put them up against each other and it was 2.9 seconds faster per lap. It's a great package. Boss, without the Torsen and Recaro seats, retails for 42k, and about 45 with those options. The LS model is 49,900, and even that one is slower then the 1LE around the track. The S197 platform has shown it's age and Ford has used it for quite a while with decent results, but there is a reason why a 580hp, 4250lb ZL1 beats a 662hp, 3850lb. GT500 on most tracks, and that's due to the versatility of a well sorted independent rear suspension and a very rigid chassis.

Actually low 13 second car. Why are you even on this forum? What are you, the rustang ambassador? And you cant beat physics, but if a car has 300 horsepower or whatever those POS mustangs have with a shit transmission, driver etc etc, the gti will put bus lengths. Why are you so "against everything". Like the guy who said he did 188 in his car, were you there? No you weren't. You probably bench raced all your life. :dnftt:

I'm not against everything, but you putting bus lengths on a GT in a stock GTI is much more realistic then that guy hitting 188 in a stage 2 S3. And low 13s huh? You got a video of that or is that just something you THINK your car SHOULD run so you say it on the internet? And by the way, in my Mustang alone I have over 100 passes at the strip and 6 HPDEs and I've only had the car for a little over 2 years. I'm sure you're the only bench racer here.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations. And how old are you? You seem to lack any sort of brains. Yes I shit on mustangs when I was stock, i was surprised myself. Unless somehow my forge twintake added like 50 hp.... One of them was my friend, who had like a 04 with intake exhaust + tune. Not a bad driver at all, he got mad, not as mad as you're getting though. Nothing like a V8 sounding loud as fuck only to get taken out by a hatchback. Anyways, isnt there like a forum for mustangs brah?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Lol I ran a guy in a kitted v8 panamera 4S and pulled more than a car on him. The guy posts about every run he does on local forums, but never even mentioned me.

Very large ego to protect there.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations. And how old are you? You seem to lack any sort of brains. Yes I shit on mustangs when I was stock, i was surprised myself. Unless somehow my forge twintake added like 50 hp.... One of them was my friend, who had like a 04 with intake exhaust + tune. Not a bad driver at all, he got mad, not as mad as you're getting though. Nothing like a V8 sounding loud as fuck only to get taken out by a hatchback. Anyways, isnt there like a forum for mustangs brah?

lol I think you're the only one getting mad brah. Now show us this low 13 second run ;)

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
The money talk seemed like him getting into full character of the typical mustang douche

THANK YOU. I actually believe he ran out of trollerade and decided to give up because he has little if any knowledge when it comes to motors.

I'm not defending anything, I don't even drive a New Edge Mustang, so I could care less. All I'm saying is, you're not beating physics, no matter how much you wish upon a star, and like I said, I could care less about your 14 second car.

I think they have been toppled by the new 1LE Camaro. I think it's the best bang for the buck for a new car right now. It's a street/strip/track monster.

12.77@112 stock down to the 18" Pirelli all season tire, 12.52@115 with Ford Racing canned tune and GT500 mufflers on Hankook V12s, 12.38@116 with an addition of a 3" x-pipe and 3" mid pipes, 11.96@119 with AED street tune and the exhaust mods listed above. No headers. All done at 3,000-3,400 DA on street tires. Lay off the haterade BRO.

Oh, I never forgot it had a live rear lol Red was my favorite color those came in. Nice car.

Why the hell would you put STOCK mufflers on a car for more performance? Holy shit dude all that put on your cool Stang' and you still can't beat low 12s?

This thread is beginning to give me an ulcer.:lol:

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Why the hell would you put STOCK mufflers on a car for more performance? Holy shit dude all that put on your cool Stang' and you still can't beat low 12s?

This thread is beginning to give me an ulcer.:lol:

Because I drive my car 40 miles a day on the freeway and don't want the drone. Plus it sounds like this

And high 11s with a tune and a cat back on DRs is so many mods to be that slow. It sucks having a low 12 second car as a daily, it's so slow... :-( My car makes me sad....lol

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

I think they have been toppled by the new 1LE Camaro. I think it's the best bang for the buck for a new car right now. It's a street/strip/track monster.

12.77@112 stock down to the 18" Pirelli all season tire, 12.52@115 with Ford Racing canned tune and GT500 mufflers on Hankook V12s, 12.38@116 with an addition of a 3" x-pipe and 3" mid pipes, 11.96@119 with AED street tune and the exhaust mods listed above. No headers. All done at 3,000-3,400 DA on street tires. Lay off the haterade BRO.

Oh, I never forgot it had a live rear lol Red was my favorite color those came in. Nice car.

Because I drive my car 40 miles a day on the freeway and don't want the drone. Plus it sounds like this

And high 11s with a tune and a cat back on DRs is so many mods to be that slow. It sucks having a low 12 second car as a daily, it's so slow... :-( My car makes me sad....lol
Lol 11.96 you might as well be 12. Sorry for the amount of money you spend to buy the car and put mods on it and to barley produce a whopping 11.96 is just embarrassing. Please refrain from bring my TDI in this because it is not a racecar and I know it. My 71' nova with only $5,000 into the car (which I bought for $1,1000), will lay down a 11.60 on 87 octane. Sorry your awesome daily overpriced Muffstain can barely get you under 12.

dynamiik

Ready to race!
So much butthurt in this thread, damn.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion

Sounds like shit, i mean mustang. Wait, whats the difference?

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like shit, i mean mustang. Wait, whats the difference?

lol yeah it does, I'm glad you're not driving it. How about that low 13 second video of yours? Or was that ricer math you did in bench race class? All you are is talk. Typical gudio new yorker bullshit attitude. Go jerk off to a poster of Pauly D.

Lol 11.96 you might as well be 12. Sorry for the amount of money you spend to buy the car and put mods on it and to barley produce a whopping 11.96 is just embarrassing. Please refrain from bring my TDI in this because it is not a racecar and I know it. My 71' nova with only $5,000 into the car (which I bought for $1,1000), will lay down a 11.60 on 87 octane. Sorry your awesome daily overpriced Muffstain can barely get you under 12.

lol yeah it sucks to pay 32k for a brand new car with leather, and a/c, and a warranty, and reliability, and good gas mileage, only to put $750 into it to run low 12s...and 600whp 71 nova and all you can manage is 11.60s? and you run 87 octane in it? You're about as smart as a bag of hammers lol And my CBR1000 runs 10.30s@137mph and I only paid 8k for it...see how easy that argument was?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Yes on 87 you moron. Have you ever heard or retarding the timing to make it street able I guess not, car also ran that on a street tire with wheel spin in all gears. And no sorry you do not get good mileage you live in lala land if you think so. And yeh your goi g to need that warranty for when you start having problems with your muff and then they will revoke it because it is tuned. Also my car is made out of all STEEL which weighs quite a bit more than your tin can v8.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
And of course a fucking street bike will beat a car it weighs a fraction of its weight. You are more than a douchebag Muffstain fucktard than you and everyone on here thinks you are.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Yes on 87 you moron. Have you ever heard or retarding the timing to make it street able I guess not, car also ran that on a street tire with wheel spin in all gears. And no sorry you do not get good mileage you live in lala land if you think so. And yeh your goi g to need that warranty for when you start having problems with your muff and then they will revoke it because it is tuned. Also the my car is made out of all STEEL which weighs quite a bit more than your tin can v8.

So you have a 600whp Nova, but run 87 octane and street tires on it? And I'm the moron? lol and I think 24mpg on the freeway is pretty damn good for a 420whp V8 with 3.73s. I get 17-20 around town depending on how I drive it. I put 32k on my car in over 2 years with 100s of passes and 6 track days on it, and the only issue I had was pressure plate bolts backing out at 900 miles and a trans replacement at 19k due to defective syncro. And guess what, even with my mods, Ford honored the warranty with no questions asked.

Also, your Nova weighs more than my tin can? My car is 3600lbs. wet weight.

Here is some specs on your car. Allow me to educate you about your own shit.

MODEL VEHICLE TYPE SHIPPING WEIGHT CURB WEIGHT
Code Base Engine Description Front Rear Total Front Rear Total
11327 250 L6 2-Door Coupe 1638 1314 2952 1622 1414 3036
11427 307 V8 2-Door Coupe 1748 1336 3084 1732 1436 3168
11369 250 L6 4-Door Sedan 1636 1340 2976 1620 1440 3060
11469 307 V8 4-Door Sedan 1746 1362 3108 1730 1462 3192

SHIPPING WEIGHT: Weight of basic vehicle with regular equipment, including grease, oil, 3 gallons of gasoline and engine coolant to capacity.

CURB WEIGHT: Shipping weight plus gasoline to capacity.

For total shipping, and curb, weights of vehicles equipped with the following options, add to, or deduct from, the base vehicle weight (lbs).

RPO Option Description With Weight
A51 Front Bucket Seats + 22
C08 External Vinyl Roof + 6
C60 Air Conditioning +101
JL2 Front Power Dics Brakes + 28
J50 Power Brakes + 12
L14 307 Cu.In. V8 Powerglide + 6
TH350 + 38
L22 250 Cu.In. L6 Torque Drive + 3
Powerglide + 2
L48 350 Cu.In. V8 (270 hhp) 4-speed +144
TH350 +178
L65 350 Cu.In. V8 (200 hhp) 3-speed + 42
TH350 + 84
N40 Power Steering L6 + 40
V8 + 30
PL1 E70-14-4 White Side-Wall Tire + 8
P02 Deluxe Wheel Trim Covers + 26
U63 AM Pushbutton Radio + 7
U69 AM/FM Pushbutton Radio + 8
ZJ1 Custom Interior + 32
ZJ2 Custom Exterior + 11

Looks like under 3300lbs fully loaded up. Go read a fucking book you troll. You don't know your head from your ass.

Cliffs: You're a fucking idiot./thread

Status
Not open for further replies.