GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: 2010 Lux Limited CC

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
For sale is a 2010 Lux Limited CC (the highest model before going VR6)

It's in perfect brand new condition and even still has that new car smell to it.

DSG, 2.0t augmented by GIAC software, 18inch interlagos, real leather, front and rear parking sonar, rear back up camera, HID lights, auto sensing headlights and wipers, 3 position seat memory, dual power seats, dual climate, nav with bluetooth, ipod interface, and traffic, panorama roof.

the features that set this apart from other cc's is the front and rear parking sonar, rear back up camera, HId lights, and real leather.

extra things I added are led license plate lights, ceramic tint all around, 3m clear bra, 3m door edge protectors, and 3m rear bumper protector, and GIAC software with pump, 100 oct race, stock, and valet modes (handlheld switcher is included)

i'll add more pictures later, but this car is in perfect condition, no door dings, no rock chips, perfect.

14,400 ish miles

asking $29,000

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Such a beautiful car!

thx... that's why it pains me to sell this, originally wanted to add air ride to this and aggressive offset wheels, but we have too many cars and my wife and I are trying to get in a position to move from our condo to a house.

Ironically the house that we want are the same houses/ neighborhood used in the "meet the Volkswagen" commercials... would've been nice to have the CC and my GTI parked in front...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT6nPExLTbI

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion

really? wonder what would happen if you saw this with aggressive offset wheels and dumped:)

That's just a crappy cell phone pic, I need to take better pictures this weekend.

Just too tempting to transfer all the mods from my GTI to this... speaking of which, most of the mods from our GTI's will transfer over:)