GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2010 VW GTI w/ 20k Miles Bagged & Shaved

f4uh8trs

Passed Driver's Ed
All good things must come to an end.
For Sale is my 2010 Volkswagen GTI with 20,XXX miles. This vehicle was purchased November 2009.
Asking $25,500 or Best Offer/Trade
I am fully aware the market value of a stock GTI with 20,XXX miles and other modified GTI’s. So with that said “All reasonable offers will be entertained”

Modifications
Build thread
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5042387-Scooter-Willy

Interior
Seats: Covered in Ash Gray Leather with Red contrast Stitching
Door panels: Covered in Ash Gray Leather
Shift boot: Covered in Ash Gray Leather
Misc: Heater control relocated to glove box. AirLift Easy Street Auto pilot controller molded in Heat control place.
Extras: All the Interlagos Plaid is in tack. The rears can be rear covered. Fronts cannot be they were ripped in uncovering.

Rolling Attire
Wheels: A total of 6 wheels (4) 19 x8.5 et 35 MRR HR2, (2) 19x9.5 et 35 MRR HR2
Tires: Toyo Proxies 225/35/19
Extras: Stock 17’’ Denver’s with Tires

Body Modification
Shaved: Front bumper (head light squirters, side markers). Hood (emblem notch filled). Rear bumper (rear hatch emblem, rear reflectors, golf rear valance)
Painted United Gray: Roof antenna, side skirts
Head Lights: OEM Bi-Xenon Head Lights not installed.
Extras: GTI rear valance, 3 grills (Stock, JOM badgeles grill, Konzept Automobiltechnik Badgeless Sport Mesh Grille, Konzept Automobiltechnik GTI Honeycomb Badgeless Front Grille), Rear Wiper Delete

Engine/ Performance
Engine: Stock
Exhaust: Muffler Cut off and single turn down
Extras: Stock Muffler back.

Stereo
Stock with RCD-510

Chassis Modifications
Suspension (front): BagYard Bombers ran with ¼’’ line
Suspension (rear): BagYard Classic Rears ran with ¼’’ Line, (rear nipple still in place)
Frame Mod: Passenger Side notched for axle
Extras: Stock Suspension

Air Management
Compressors(s): Two Viair 380
ECU: Air Lift Easy Street AutoPilot digital Controller
Valves: Two Air Lift Easy Street Manifold
Tank: 5 Gallon Aluminum 7 ports
Air Line: ¼’’ to Bags, ½’’ from valves to tank
Water traps: Two ½’’ SMC water traps

Setup
Trunk fully dynamatted. Entire Air management was built and can be removed as one piece. (that is compressors, manifolds and tank, water traps). Just have to discontent air line exiting car.

History
It was driven daily for 7 months, never driven in the snow always waited for the streets to clear (have a beater truck). I now commute to work in NYC and barely get to drive and enjoy it.

Any questions, thoughts, suggestions, threats, shout outs and all other enquiries but mainly offers. Please send me a Private Message.

Pictures

f4uh8trs

Passed Driver's Ed
i love the bagyards, i dont have much to compare them to (since ive always had them in my car) however i have driven in cars with airlift. to say there was a different yea sure there was but to many variables factor in rim and tire size correct tire pressure how low you ride. overall i like them they get the job done very well.

f4uh8trs

Passed Driver's Ed
The car can be tailored to fit a price a buyer can afford. Certain parts can be removed to adjust the price.