GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UK Candy white GTI.

richsurtees

Passed Driver's Ed
OH FU**!

:eek:

I would've jumped out of my Dub and killed a motherfuc*er.

:mad0259:

Riding around on those FK's, the car still looks better than any Honda..

Reminds me of American drivers that ride in huge SUVs and drive recklessly. (No offense to anybody unless you do both.)

lol, I was prepared to! I don't know what SUVs are like in America, but this guy just drove straight over me!!
Also to the guy who asked what my non-daily is, I have a 1982 mk1 gti and a lambo gallado :)

porky

Looking good,mate,what does it ride like on fk,s.I am over on merseyside and am just started on project,and need to go lower but not too hard,are those 3DSM wheels?

richsurtees

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking good,mate,what does it ride like on fk,s.I am over on merseyside and am just started on project,and need to go lower but not too hard,are those 3DSM wheels?

I'm not gonna lie, the ride is very hard, but its the way I like it! (I also ride hardtail bikes)
The wheels are Fifteen52 Tarmacs, funnily enough they were the first set on any car in the world! I would highly recommend the 3DSM"s though, those guys are awesome.

Should be swapping the suspension over to air soon so I can get lower.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Are the tires really small on those new wheels or is it just me?

I kinda liked your last setup more :( Super clean.

richsurtees

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, the tyres are tiny! I have some 225s but I can't get them fitted until after the weekend.

No worries man, we can't all be into the same things. :)

trigger_storey

Ready to race!
Looks good man. Lovin the CW. Cant go wrong. Keep it up!

Tomhodgson

hi there, i have the GTD which is the same model as the gti and im looking at getting it lowered, the trouble is its on 18inch wheels and i just dont think i could go as low as this? what size are your wheels?