GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4chan, Greek Gods and Badgewhores UNITE!

rquinn19

Ready to race!
I'm 30 and making 100k+. I'm gonna retire at 41, and at 41 my RETIREMENT is going to be 100k a year. That's not bad for just waking up and relaxing. I'm sure you don't have any idea what I do if you think I troll around and fill up my gas tank. Go back to taking your selfies and driving your bitch mobile.

You are as clueless as your metro friend up top. I just lost a friend on March 3rd doing this job, why don't you come take his spot.

I'm butting into this convo late, but trying to understand how these two comments you made in the same post could both be true.

Halvie

WOOSA
I'm 30 and making 100k+. I'm gonna retire at 41, and at 41 my RETIREMENT is going to be 100k a year. That's not bad for just waking up and relaxing. I'm sure you don't have any idea what I do if you think I troll around and fill up my gas tank. Go back to taking your selfies and driving your bitch mobile.

rust?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Did you know that in Arizona it's illegal to have more than two dildos in your house? How do you guys get around that law?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
not sure how I missed this thread but it is awesome. Productivity just went straight to hell reading 47 pages of this.

Carry on!

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

You are as clueless as your metro friend up top. I just lost a friend on March 3rd doing this job, why don't you come take his spot.

As bad as it is to lose a friend on the job and I'm not trying to downplay it but I hate when cops use that BS excuse to justify their pay, benefits, pension, how tough their job is blah blah blah.

There are MANY other jobs that have more fatalities per year than being a cop. Those jobs just aren't as glorified but they all still serve a purpose. More truck drivers die per year than cops and without them you wouldn't be able to spend that 100k pension when you are 41. Cops are just put on a pedestal because pew pew gotta shot the bad dudes and keep everyone safe.

Some people won't agree with me... cops for sure... but that's my opinion.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Did you know that in Arizona it's illegal to have more than two dildos in your house? How do you guys get around that law?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

In West Virginia it is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40 lbs.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Well shit lets keep speaking then so they get installed faster!

JhnR

Banned
I got plenty blunts...who's in, got some fire Skywalker. This thread sucks, has no 180 hp bmws. Nothing to see here