GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Civic Type-R driving impressions Video

KO7

Ready to race!
I could see myself owning a slightly toned-down appearance wise version of that, looks like a hoot. Life's short, drive what you want.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Ugly, Expensive, and FWD.

At least Honda finally caught on to the turbo trend. They can finally compete.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Driven it. Love it. I would buy this over STI and Golf R any day due it its pure rawness yet refined touch. The other competitors do not offer such beastly performance.

Its stupid fast. I agree with one review saying it might be TOO extreme for a normal road car. Yet, its powered understeer is hardly recognizable. with Steer Axis + LSD + 245s, its quite a monster in turns.

American Type R will be great.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
i know someone running 295 up front w/ his civic. the tunability of these cars really outshines the aftermarket for vag

zipsled

Ready to race!
Kinda ugly. But I'd drive one.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
In the modicum that is the enthusiast world, you'd be hard pressed to find someone that would forgo it.

Just like the FN2, wing be damned, I'd drive it. BUT, I think it looks better in other colors besides white this time around :eek:

Power - Check
Torque - Check
Turbo - Check
Brembos - Check
6MT - Check
Real Time Variable Dampers - Check
LSD - Check
Seats - Check
235 Tires - Check

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
In the modicum that is the enthusiast world, you'd be hard pressed to find someone that would forgo it.

Just like the FN2, wing be damned, I'd drive it. BUT, I think it looks better in other colors besides white this time around :eek:

Power - Check
Torque - Check
Turbo - Check
Brembos - Check
6MT - Check
Real Time Variable Dampers - Check
LSD - Check
Seats - Check
235 Tires - Check
Why wouldn't you get one? I know why I wouldn't.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Take one over an STI? Please elaborate how that is possible.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
0-62 in 5.7 seconds? No thanks. That and it looks like it was designed in 8th grade Study Hall.

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
0-62 in 5.7 seconds? No thanks. That and it looks like it was designed in 8th grade Study Hall.

That's it? So much for that famous lap time...impressive indeed but it looks like everyday acceleration is a little more mundane after all.