GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Nope, I've never seen it, even when I was in Kent! Guess I'll have to go back...

Their commercials are hilarious :laugh: i had it on draught in Minneapolis, but couldn't find it anywhere to purchase in a container of any sort. I WILL keep looking. It was that good.

Sent from an old motorbike

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Cracked open another Dogfish Head Indian brown ale tonight :thumbup: cheers to Friday, fellas

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Split a Trader Joe's "Belgian Style" golden ale with a buddy. Not bad, 7/10 on the Belgian ale scale (if there is one). For $5.99, would recommend for a cheap Belgian ale.

Also, had a New Castle Caledonian British IPA. Wasn't kind of disappointed, actually. Tried it because I'd never seen it before, and got two bottles in a build-your-own six pack. I'd say 6/10, compared to others of this style.

Last edited:

innominate

Ready to race!
Just had a Pliny the elder on draft. A good beer but I don't get the hype and accolades that it gets. Just my humble opinion.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Just had a Pliny the elder on draft. A good beer but I don't get the hype and accolades that it gets. Just my humble opinion.

Pliny is pretty good.....but is still way over hyped.

Anyone in the Philly area should definitely get to Tired Hands in Ardmore. They're putting out some really epic beers.......beyond epic.

whatisthatsound

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't think Pliny holds a stick to Heady Topper

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
What are people's thoughts on Ommegang's BPA? I am very much a fan.

pashley

Ready to race!
If any of you dubbers get to Boston, you gotta check out Trillium Brewing Company. They are making IPAs that will blow your dick off.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion

Me either. I'd take a Dogfish 90 or 120 over a Pliny any day.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion