GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parting out: goodies at blow out prices.

mophisto

Ready to race!
Well, it's time to move on. I'd like to thank the community for all the advice and loss of work productivity :D
Everything listed below is negotiable, just send me a pm. UPDATE: I'll ship most of the stuff at the prices listed below - headlights and tails are pretty big though so I'm open to bargaining.

NewSouth gauge pod kit with boost tap (shows ware from the steering wheel but fits like a glove) $75 -- SOLD

CTS Turbo intake The filter is dirty AF, and it may be missing a clamp. but on the upside it's got a nice coating of reflectagold (+10 whp) and it sounds great! PRICE REDUCED! $150 with Free shipping!.
- comes with smoked side markers because why not.

Smoked LED tail lights: I thought they'd be too dark, but you can clearly see them in the AZ Sun, They've also got LED turn signal bulbs and I've thrown in the resistors for the LED backup lamps. They're Zizza brand. $250 --SOLD

Chinese Aftermarket 15 LED headlights (R, L), comes with ballasts and 6k bulbs. They've got the light blue Lamin-x and are crystal clear UPDATE: I noticed when I was putting them back in the box that one of the clips is wonky, it can be fixed, but will take some shenanigans - My loss your gain Price Reduced: Can't beat that for $200 -- SOLD

COBB Access Port (uninstalled correctly): Get your tune on for the low, low price of $550 --SOLD

Vag-Com HEX+CAN (unlimited VIN's) - I mean, you'll want to code in all of your new goodies, right? (1, 2). Plus, you'll never want for a free beer again after setting up gauge swipe for folks. This cable is no longer sold by Ross-Tech (but is still supported) - Now every cable they sell can only attach to a limited number of cars without a charge. This one can do as many as you please! I paid something like 450 for it. It's yours for the $350 --SOLD

I've also got the Southbend drop in clutch plate (seen here). (Front Back)It's taking up space in my basement - $200 -- SOLD

Last edited:

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
PM sent.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
pm'd

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
PM sent

mophisto

Ready to race!
PM's responded - I'll let you know soon, CHerna. I've not heard back from the interested party, but he was supposed to be traveling.