GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

zrickety

The Fixer
Is the Gruvenparts aluminum linkage arm proven to be the fix to intake manifold issues?

I don't think so. All the manifold failures I've seen are sensor related, not the linkage breaking.

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
I like license plate a lot. :lol:

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
ordering a new lower timing cover and new tensioner kit to fix my oil leak. I won't be able to install u till October though sadly. Getting married in 2 weeks then off on the honeymoon!

Renck

Ready to race!
ordering a new lower timing cover and new tensioner kit to fix my oil leak. I won't be able to install u till October though sadly. Getting married in 2 weeks then off on the honeymoon!

Priorities man, priorities.

You can postpone and reschedule your weeding/honeymoon!!!

:bellyroll:

All I can say is: Congratulations....................on the purchase of the timing cover and tensioner kit. Oh yeah, also on your weeding........:p

:w00t:

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
Priorities man, priorities.

You can postpone and reschedule your weeding/honeymoon!!!

:bellyroll:

All I can say is: Congratulations....................on the purchase of the timing cover and tensioner kit. Oh yeah, also on your weeding........:p

:w00t:

lol this wedding is costing way more than tbat timing cover so I am going through with it for sure! Will feel good to have this oil drip taken care of though once it is done.

I like license plate a lot. :lol:

:thanks:, I figured it would only make sense since the Mrs. keeps saying I have a Swedish lead foot.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I got a P2293 code pop up randomly, Car runs fine and it surprised me. Only thing I may have noticed was the car would possibly "pop and burble" a little bit more more which i think is awesome lol, other than that everything is fine. I cleared the code and If it comes back im off to Vw for warranty work.

ahard48

Ready to race!
FINALLY received my RAI j-spacer. Ordered 8/25/17, shipped 9/1/17, received 9/7/17...

spacer.JPG

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
So I'm trying to tuck 2 cables under my headliner any tips? Im routing them on wiring harness down the A Pilar

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Krog29

Ready to race!
Got a weird surge at about 2800 rpms. 3 mins later check engine light. Oh and my temp gauge was going from 140 to 190 but never reached 190. My commute to work is 30 miles. Any input will help. I'll be checking codes when I get home. That's if my car starts... :/

Krog29

Ready to race!
Got a p2181 and a p2261. About two weeks ago put on a downpipe and went stage 2. Any advise?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So I'm trying to tuck 2 cables under my headliner any tips? Im routing them on wiring harness
down the A Pilar
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just jam it in there. I took some electrical tape and wrapped my hardwired unit in one spot to made it larger. But just jam it in there. I had a spudger from a previous project to jam it upbthere. No need to pull it down. Just be sure not to block the airbag on the pillar

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Got a p2181 and a p2261. About two weeks ago put on a downpipe and went stage 2. Any advise?

Willing to bet your water pump is about to shit out. Have you had that serviced lately?

That or you have a boost leak. Check your connections o the downpipe. Could be a quirk of the tune. Which tune do you have

Krog29

Ready to race!
Willing to bet your water pump is about to shit out. Have you had that serviced lately?

That or you have a boost leak. Check your connections o the downpipe. Could be a quirk of the tune. Which tune do you have

2011 water pump. Not leaking anywhere. Probably the thermostat but I'll pit in a new pump anyway. And have IE tune. Wondering if it's the dv+ with the tune.