GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Superpro LCA, Koni Yellow / VWR / GC Camber Plate package

stiness101

Passed Driver's Ed
1. Koni Yellows with VWR Springs, GC camber plates & TT rear spring pads - $999 obo + shipping

Would like to sell this as one. Its a great setup all paired together, comes with everything in the picture. All you need to do is unbolt your stock suspension, and bolt up this setup. No need to disassemble anything. TT pads help bring up the rear just enough so it doesn't look like its sagging.

Less than 15k on it. Better DD ride quality than stock I felt.

Would like to do local SF Bay Area pickup since shipping might be a bit pricey for this as its a bit heavy but if your willing to pay for it let me know.

2. Superpro Control Arm Kit - Sold

- These made one of the biggest differences in terms of turn-in and front end grip. Honestly a must have if you really want to set up the suspension. Paired with the suspension above, the front end felt amazing.

3. SPM Rear swaybar - Sold

- 22mm solid adjustable rear swaybar. Sorry no pictures of it right now but its all packed up in original box. Ran it with suspension above on soft setting & stock fronts way.

Thanks!

Last edited:

taylorpro423

Pictures of the ride height with this strut/spring combo? How stiff was the ride? I assumed these were still pretty soft and would allow a fair amount of body roll

stiness101

Passed Driver's Ed
Pictures of the ride height with this strut/spring combo? How stiff was the ride? I assumed these were still pretty soft and would allow a fair amount of body roll

I'll add a picture to the post of the car with the suspension installed. The TT pads bring the rear up just a hair so it doesn't look like the rear is sagging.

Ride was still compliant, maybe a little more firm to be honest but with the Konis paired with the springs it really helped to control the body roll of the car compared to stock. It also just rode better than stock, the koni's are just so much better than the stock struts. Also With the added camber of the GC plates it really helped to add grip to the front end.

stiness101

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you notice any additional harshness a result of installing the SuperPro LCA's? I was thinking about picking them up for the occasional track day.

No, didn't feel any additional harshness. To me it felt smoother because there was no bushing deflection. The arm would just pivot and let the suspension do the work unlike stock where the bushings absorb some of the movement & impact.

Theres a video on youtube from superpro on the comparison between stock and their arms. Its pretty significant how much movement there is in stock control arm bushings. On track you should notice a big improvement too, the front end will feel much more precise and consistent.