GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front Lip/Rear wiper install and a rainy day :(

Euro Image Rear wiper Delete:

OEM front lip! i Love it, really completes the overall look of the car! Brought back the red stripes as well.... the front was too blacked out for me.....

What i had before

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
Love the front lip. Definitely on my must do list. I think I would miss my rear wiper, but looks good.

I went thru winter without it... honestly after the first snow/salt day.... its uphill from there. haha

One of my friends was like my front lip is too small.....:laugh: he also is the one who wants to put 24's on his charger.... :lol:

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
One of my friends was like my front lip is too small.....:laugh: he also is the one who wants to put 24's on his charger.... :lol:

Honestly, that's what I like most about it. It's subtle and clean.

And what wrong with 24's on a charger... :bellyroll:

335_MI6

I went thru winter without it... honestly after the first snow/salt day.... its uphill from there. haha

24's on a charger that could be the stupidest thing i ever heard

Honestly, that's what I like most about it. It's subtle and clean.

And what wrong with 24's on a charger... :bellyroll:

same, he thinks the reiger front lip is sweet, but i guess thats why everyones taste is different

24's on a charger that could be the stupidest thing i ever heard

haha tell me about it, he thinks its the best thing ever

Did you do the lip install yourself? If so was it simple? Looks good btw!

thank you! and yea i did, ran into a snag, so had to sand and paint the bottom of the bumper with my dad (use to paint cars), bc i rubbed on a driveway and you could see it reflect on the lip, but as soon as we got rid of those, it was simple :thumbsup: