GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R20 Conversion

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Not to be a jerk...but...your sig says you have APR Stage 2, with Carbonio intake? I dont see the intake in your pic. Is that your car in the pic, or someone elses? Just curious.

It's ok bro, i knew that question would come. I sold mine to a friend of mine.
Now, waiting for my new to come in by next week.

Cheers

You sold your Carbonio to a friend......just so you could buy another Carbonio?

Im going to give you the benifit of the doubt....but ....this seems a little weird?

intense

Passed Driver's Ed
Carbonio

Hahaha....the missiles are in....

Anyway, he needs it more than I do for now. I'll post the pics again when i install the new one next week.

Cheers.

jm6001

Ready to race!
What did you need to buy to install the front bumper? Could you have used the GTI grill? Do you need a new bumper support? Anything else?

intense

Passed Driver's Ed
R

You can still use back the GTI grill. But for the full conversion you must go thru the parts list in detail to ensure you dun miss any. I missed some at first. But the DRLs need coding.

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
looks nice a clean install intense! gj!

I pref the honeycombs though, even though they are a pain to dry/clean during a wash.

eevolution3

Passed Driver's Ed
hi intense,

how much did the bumpers set u back? Did u buy it new? And if yes which shop? wonder they have the r20 rears in stock?

cheers

ZmaxAutoSport.com

Ready to race!
Hi, guys,

Just a quick up-date from my phone. It's almost done just waiting for the paint shop to finish off the headlight washer caps.

Did not use the ori R side skirts as it is way too expensive, so opted for Caractere which looks even better.

For the rear, i just changed the R lights but no rear valence as the millteks i have on looks as good on a ori GTI valence.

It was worth the wait as it changes the look of the car.

You can check more pics at X-Tune Sdn. Bhd. in facebook. My friends pasted the no. plate to a Euro plate as it is their business forum.

Cheers and good luck with your mods. :w00t:

nice, good work :thumbup: