GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help: white paint brown spots

hagviv

Just last week I've washed my car including ironx and clay bar and the white paint was clear after I've had a very difficult time cleaning all the Brown spots,and just a week later the Brown spots came back. Don't know what else do.
Any idea way it's keeping recurring every week?

Attachments

• IMG_20140822_160009-1-1.jpg
    IMG_20140822_160009-1-1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 339

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Did you wax it afterwards? Looks like you are just getting a build up of contaminants from driving it. I'd wax it 2-3x and assume it would help.. or drive a different route.

hagviv

I did wax it after I've washed. My car is parked outside but is just a normal urban street,nothing special

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
Do you park near a rail station, manufacturing or construction area regularly? I get these spots but mostly on my back hatch and takes a while to build up mostly due to my full exhaust.

Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk

Dooger213

Passed Driver's Ed
That wouldn't be tire dressing sling would it? Where on the car are they?

+1 on tire dressing. Personally moved away from gel based tire dressings because of such. Miss the long lasting deep black though [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
I get those spots, mostly from trees, bugs and rain water I think. I've found a blue scotch brite (no scratch) with the wash takes them off quickly.

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I get those also on my back hatch mix of black and yellowish , I'm full exhaust also. What can be use that won't mess up the paint but takes them off?

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
I get those also on my back hatch mix of black and yellowish , I'm full exhaust also. What can be use that won't mess up the paint but takes them off?

As someone previously mentioned, Iron-X and a clay bar will safely remove them.