GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Halogens look hideous on the mk7, especially with the orange

:word:
The xenons arent the best either, awkward square lighting + that red stripe. Everyones really still waiting to see if the mk7 will come with factory available LED tail lights though. If this is the case..get your LED tail lights for the mk6 now to stick with the times. :thumbsup:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Seems as the though the Mk7 GTI has a lot of front wheel gap. My Mk6 is stock ride height and has hardly half that.

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
:word:

The xenons arent the best either, awkward square lighting + that red stripe. Everyones really still waiting to see if the mk7 will come with factory available LED tail lights though. If this is the case..get your LED tail lights for the mk6 now to stick with the times. :thumbsup:

The striping thru red wont be bad if the color is red itself

callmegti

Go Kart Champion

just got apr fully loaded stage 1 from fastivus :) testing it out in a canyon run. Power when i need it and it is definitely night and day from stock and the tune. I wish i got the tune sooner!

also put in a tdi grill to replace my gti grill

Last edited:

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Going gloss black on the side skirts and rear diffuser. Also debadged while I wait for the paint to dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

laxmonstar

Passed Driver's Ed
Going gloss black on the side skirts and rear diffuser. Also debadged while I wait for the paint to dry.

I also did this to my rear diffuser, came out awesome. I did the side skirts with that Wipe New stuff from those commercials. Came out even better.:thumbup:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Looks nice! I love the LED tails! Also, what rims are those?

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Very cool how you have 2 Mk6 GTI's. :D

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Decided I need a CF roof spoiler to match my new Neuspeed splitter. Any recommendations? Obligatory pics for fun:

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
Got the H&R sports. Dont want anything too low. Should be the perfect drop for me. Cant have it as low as my A4 was lol.

I'm going with the clears for now just to see how I like it. I'll probably take my stocks and sand them and color match them myself. Kind of an impulse buy but they will for sure look better then the stock orange and my current plastidipped black ones lol

What springs did you go with? I was gonna go with clear markers too, but I instead color matched.