OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Brb, browsing the gun thread.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Okay, I've determined from a quick browse of the gun thread that an AR15 is the official gun of liberty. How much and how soon can I get one before starting my blog?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking of starting a blog where I make up stories about doing undercover stuff for the CIA.

"Make up"???

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Nice! I washed my car for the first time in a few months on saturday, haven't shown it love in far too long.
The snow made mine look acceptable the other day, but it need a bath really bad.

Okay, I've determined from a quick browse of the gun thread that an AR15 is the official gun of liberty. How much and how soon can I get one before starting my blog?
AR15's are awesome.

"Make up"???

Love that gif.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
You think an AR-15 is going to protect you against their laser beams and mind control tactics?

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
I ordered car stuff today

Last edited:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I wish I could make a GIF of Meatspin with Brycegags face on the spinning meat. Le Sigh.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
I wish I could make a GIF of Meatspin with Brycegags face on the spinning meat. Le Sigh.

That guy has gone full retard. I used to feel bad for him.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Think we just lost ballgag....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Your mom goes to college.

Status
Not open for further replies.