GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTi TSI Unitronic Chipped stage 2

ZGTI

Banned

CarWorks

Ha.. I live 5 streets from there and pass by every morning on my way to work! Thanks alot!

then come for frappe and horses anytime you like ;)

btw, some details about how the car works:

overboost max 1.3bar, keeps 1bar until around 5,500rpm, ~0,6 at limit.
of course stock wastegate, stock position.

The amazing Unitronic calibration is for 100ron, but we see absolutely no advance return on block 20 during ALL of our stress tests. which means you can run it with 95RON too.
hardware configuration helps a lot for this, and keeps the car practically un-tired no matter how much you push it.
intake, fmic eurojet, blueflame race exhaust, bsh throttle pipe, competition catch can, dv relocation kit and boost tap.

win!

Last edited:

ZGTI

Banned
then come for frappe and horses anytime you like ;)

btw, some details about how the car works:

overboost max 1.3bar, keeps 1bar until around 5,500rpm, ~0,6 at limit.
of course stock wastegate, stock position.

The amazing Unitronic calibration is for 100ron, but we see absolutely no advance return on block 20 during ALL of our stress tests. which means you can run it with 95RON too.
hardware configuration helps a lot for this, and keeps the car practically un-tired no matter how much you push it.
intake, fmic eurojet, blueflame race exhaust, bsh throttle pipe, competition catch can, dv relocation kit and boost tap.

win!

thx :thumbsup:

CarWorks

Will the Unitronic stage 2 tune void the factory warranty of my GTI?

Since your are Greek, I believe I am knowledgeable enough to answer to you.

No!

In 5 years, we have absolutely ZERO cases where factory warranties are not honored on our cars by the official dealerships of all groupVAG brands, not only VW.

Au contraire, when CarWorks - Unitronic customers seek to get a new car,
their old car -which was done by us- is usually getting bought either by the dealership's mechanic or dealership's salesman. ;)

Furthermore, in all this time we have had no damages at all, so you can choose the dealership of your liking or convenience,
since you'll be going there only for chit-chat and maybe some oil filter change etc.