GOLFMKV

Robbed.

zipsled

Ready to race!
I'd be checking ebay and craigslist.
Scumbags...

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
odd, they left the two outer LED tail lights, but have inner tail lights. That would be something to look for, selling two inner LED tails, but no outers

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
odd, they left the two outer LED tail lights, but have inner tail lights. That would be something to look for, selling two inner LED tails, but no outers
I dont think they were aiming for the LED tails, probably just the trunk itself. The odd thing is they took the wipers..... TWO FREAKING WIPERS!

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Sorry this happened to you. This was not a random act, most likely they had a list of what someone wanted.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
wow that sucks, I hope they are cruising around feeling frisky with there new mods and wrap there necks around a street pole

zrickety

The Fixer
Wow, happened in a parking garage?!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
OMG this is awful, I suggest not only look local but Oregon, Washington & Cali' Craigslist's sites, you might find all these missing parts, perhaps the one who did it as well.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
This is crazy. I would imagine this took quite a while. I mean between the seats and headlights this is at least a half hour 45 min job for someone who knows what theyre doing and is trying to get the parts off without breaking them. No witnesses?!?!

efa5

Ready to race!
Crazy ... Definitely knew their way around the car, looks like someone sourcing these parts for a rebuilt? R skirts, front grill, seats, xenons, etc ...

I'll keep an eye out for parts since I do search for leathers to retrofit every so often. Thought it was strange that they left the radio but must've known it is useless without the pin code and that getting a new one would probably raise a flag.

6MTCSG

Banned
I am absolutely stunned...
Don't think I've ever seen or heard of this in my years of exposure in car forums.
it seems to me they know not to take the radio (tracable via VW) and the wheels have wheel locks in them. Where was this parked? I am sorry to hear, doubt icbc will write this off, looks like a shop will have to buy and put everything back together.

KO7

Ready to race!
That's unbelievable, so sorry to see man. Will keep an eye out in Vancouver for sure.
Pretty scary as my car is noticeably modded, but I can see my car at work, and don't park outside overnight. Still could happen to any of us. Best of luck with ICBC.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
how in the hell did someone break a car down like that undetected. Obviously it's someone with a Golf looking for a repair or upgrades. what did it look like before? Do you have enemies

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
What the actual fuck?! Hope the asshats that did this to your car get caught man. It looks to me that they were planning to take a lot more but had to split in the middle of things since the wheels and tail lights are still there...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk