GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Winter wheel+tire+hardware set, $200 OBO

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
SOLD

Looking to unload my winter set. I picked up a new 18" summer set so my old 17" summer rims will take the winter tires this year.

They're 16x7" steelies (5x112) with Michelin X-Ice XI2's. They've made it through 4 winters and easily have one more, two depending on how hard you drive or how long your winter wheel season is. $200 OBO, includes wheels, tires mounted and balanced, plus 20 lugbolts.

I can get more detailed information (miles, when I rotated them, tread depth and pics) by request.

Looking to keep the sale local to the SW Michigan area. Otherwise you pay shipping.

Edit, images here: https://imgur.com/a/KOI7B

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
St Joe, other side of the state. May be coming out to ypsi on Thanksgiving, though.

Edit: can you see the pics? I'm not seeing them when I follow the link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Vdub_enthusiast

Ready to race!
No I cannot see the pics=/ very interested and willing to wait until you're over somewhat closer to me.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yep. I was just telling Mean Green that I was looking for an excuse to come to braurhouse this Thursday.

jonsetsfire

Ready to race!
I might entertain this idea. But then I'll have three sets of wheels with nowhere to put two of them. Haha

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Heh. The struggle is so real.

You posted a few minutes ahead of when Green PMed me so if you want them at $200 you got em. Otherwise the highest bidder takes them.