GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
WatercooledIND, they'll be having a going out of business sale soon.

So poor I won't even be able to afford their out of business prices

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Ej wtf these fogs need to happen bro you never replied to my fax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah , I know dude. What is your schedule this week? I'm on normal schedule this week, Mon through Fri.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Spent $200 to get my 11 year old snowblower brought up to snuff. Left it at work because it was only supposed to snow half an inch Sunday. What a mistake. To make matters worse, I decided to wait until 5pm to shovel.

Cleaned up the house and came up with a wrapping paper storage solution.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Cleaned up the house and came up with a wrapping paper storage solution.

Woah wait when did you get married?

I eat way more chipotle than any normal human should.

This! Given they only have a handful of menu items, this guy can consume Chipotle every single day, and not get bored. He feels the same about me, thankfully :laugh: :cool:

After a WICKED, W-I-C-K-E-D migraine that hit me yesterday afternoon and dragged on until about 4am this morning (Advil, Excedrin, Norco, Tramadol ALL ineffective...) I need some recovery time. Right now I just feel "relief" kinda like after a big dump. Deliberately moving slowly today, paranoid I'll jostle myself and re-kick the headache...

I've had those migraines that don't budge before! They're horrible but mine usually come on after I've had something to eat that doesn't agree with me (typically anything pork). If it's the same in your case, try alka seltzer next time! It works pretty well for me. If not, prescription Maxalt is awesome but it I'm pretty useless the rest of the day after I take it. Not sure if it'll be the same for you. Worth a try.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Really didn't realize that taking the engine and trans out was so easy. Also replacing a clutch seems way easy. Pretty much kicking myself for paying a shop to do it back in the day :(

Well don't kick yourself too hard.

It's easier when working on a race car.... especially a wrecked one.

Much less interest or emphasis on being careful, etc.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Woah wait when did you get married?

Not technically, stalker. Sure as fuck feels like it though. 5 years and she's back living here again. Plus the back talk from the kids. It's great fun.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Not technically, stalker. Sure as fuck feels like it though. 5 years and she's back living here again. Plus the back talk from the kids. It's great fun.

LOL.

My comment was more aimed at the official "wrapping paper storage solution."

I don't know of any single, straight guys who would require such a solution. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.