GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 Low Output Dyno

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Edit: for those that can't see the picture, 313whp/344wtq (technically 312.97, I'm rounding that the fuck up lol!)

Haven't seen too many of these, so I wanted to post this up for those unlucky enough to have weak valve springs; you too can make good power!
My list of mods in my signature below is up to date. Apr k04, low output 3.2, IE intake, full turboback with vibrant resonator, neuspeed fmic.

I did two dyno days, one last Saturday and one today, last week was our AWD guys but I got a run in as well, this week was for my FWD guys, which is why I went twice in a short period. The only change I made was getting gas from a different station that is more popular and goes through gas faster, otherwise same gas station brand octane etc.
Last week it was 70F when I ran, and Im at sea level.
This week it was 85F, same dyno, same location.
Dyno jet dyno.

Run 3 and 4 were last week, run 5 and 6 were this week. Run 3 is 4th gear, run 4 is 3rd gear, run 5 is 4th, run 6 is 3rd.

This is an overlay of my buddies mk5 tsi apr k04 high output file, his run was blue, mine red. He's on the 93 oct file running 101oct gas, 4th gear, mine is on the 91oct file running 92oct gas, also 4th gear. I don't remember what other mods he has...but both runs were today, an hour apart from each other (cooler by a couple degrees when he ran).

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Video for those that like those :)
Fair warning, its loud.

gtimk6spd

Ready to race!
Car sounds good in the video, but I don't see any graphs you mentioned.