GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saying goodbye to the mk6

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
im really considering moving up at the end of the year also. not sure if i want to get a B8 S4 or a MK7 GTI/R. I really like the MK7 platform and the potential is there for it to be a total sleeper.

For me if I had to move on from this platform it'd be a close call between a MK7 R or a 2012/2013 TT RS. Leaning towards the RS.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
I have 20 breeze hi-torque clamps in my garage now... the others were already on my car. Trust me, I've had plenty of experience with those issues. My evo x ran 30 psi and i have blown many clamps off, and had to find good ones in the past. You have to remember, I'm almost 40 years old with a shoulder that needs a glenoid osteotomy, and has osteoarthritis, scoliosis, lower back arthritis, 2 bulging discs, both knees have torn meniscus from Muay Thai, etc... I physically cannot do all this stuff anymore, and paying someone else just makes me feel sick considering I could do it all myself, but I can't... it's a vicious circle that's got to stop somewhere.

Any more items from the mk6 you're looking to sell off? EDIT: nevermind I forgot you kept all the performance parts on it when you traded it.

Last edited:

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Congrats and good luck with the new ride.

Personally, I still prefer the look of the mk6 over the mk7. I'm 'prolly in the minority though.