GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UR downpipe to A/M exhaust?

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have a UR down pipe hooked up to any A/M exhaust?
Which one? Adapters needed?

Currently have the UR DP into my stock exhaust and am looking at getting the BB exhaust.
Wondering if the BB exhaust is a true 3" or if it starts with a 2.5 pipe to the muffler.
Called BB and couldn't get a straight answer.

What are ya'all running with your UR DP?

allset

Go Kart Champion
Borla.... its mean as fuk. possible too loud for me still deciding

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Borla.... its mean as fuk. possible too loud for me still deciding

Just listened to yours, definitely to loud for me.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Troy, your right, sadly. The pipe is 3" up to the "Y" then goes to 2.5".

allset

Go Kart Champion
Just listened to yours, definitely to loud for me.

ugh , i know i may be going to stock CB this weekend, i went one week and i think its too loud. mean tho. just wish i could keem the mean w/o the volume.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
I'd get the UR cat back with resonator but kinda disappointed with their flanges. Mine have turned to solid rust in just a couple of months. I'll need a torch to get them apart.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
BB will not bolt up without modification...it will be 2" too short

contact Ultimate racing, i am willing to bet they will make you a 3" connection...they do make one to bolt up to their cat back to make it true 3"...what you would want them to do is make one that is 3" diameter and an extra 2" longer than the standard one (2.5" reduced one) that comes with the downpipe normally

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Big "Thank You" to Darryl at Ultimate Racing for making an adapter to mate his awesome down pipe to my new Billy Boat Cat back exhaust.
I ordered a flanged, straight pipe 8" total length (actually needed to be 7.5") from him and he charged me $40 delivered. (gave him $50 for his time and help)

It worked fine and these two systems together sound great!

Thumbs up for a great vendor!

Halvie

WOOSA
Big "Thank You" to Darryl at Ultimate Racing for making an adapter to mate his awesome down pipe to my new Billy Boat Cat back exhaust.
I ordered a flanged, straight pipe 8" total length (actually needed to be 7.5") from him and he charged me $40 delivered. (gave him $50 for his time and help)

It worked fine and these two systems together sound great!

Thumbs up for a great vendor!

Thanks for taking it off my hands :)

MagikBaker

Ready to race!
I had the BB downpipe to AWE and it was too loud. I now have the UR resonated downpipe with the AWE catback and its amazing how much that resonator cut the sound. It sounds much better. It sounds like a factory sport exhaust.