GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2012 GTI Autobahn

akara1

Passed Driver's Ed
Needed something bigger for family duty, so my 2012 Volkswagen GTI is up for sale. I bought it brand new just under a year ago. It's a Carbon Steel Grey 4 door with the Autobahn package and a manual transmission. The car is basically fully loaded, including leather, Dynaudio sound, KESSY, and more. It currently has roughly 10,800 miles on it. That may increase a little if I continue to drive it occasionally.

The car has a few basic mods. I tried to keep it simple. It has never been chipped. It has the following mods:

Akrapovic cat back exhaust with carbon tips
AWE Tuning Intake
OEM Euro Golf R Taillights with adapters
S3 OEM Short Shifter
AWE Tuning boost gauge
LED Interior lights
Custom stealth 10" subwoofer and amp
Michelin Pilot SuperSports
Smoked reflectors
30% ceramic tint

Overall, the car is in excellent condition. I had the license plate holes in the front bumper filled in. Full disclosure - It does have a few rock chips and a chip on the door. It also has a small spot on the front bumper where a little paint was rubbed off. And finally I was rear ended about 8 months ago. I have pictures of the damage. It was very, very minor, but I had the bumper replaced since I was not at fault and wanted my 3 month old car to be perfect.

I just had it detailed a few days ago and took the pictures seen below. I'm looking to get 25k for it as it is. I will consider selling off mods if there is interest. I have all the stock parts except the cat back. Please feel free to email me for more details at 749ara at gmail dot com.

SOLD

Last edited:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i'm sure someone will jump on your exhaust when you part out :)

AlDiA

Passed Driver's Ed
I will, haha, if you part out, I want to reserve the cbe!!

Apexeater

Ready to race!
^Scavengers...

OP, nice build and good luck with the sale.

Deltatime

Ready to race!
Haha that exhaust is amazing! and pricey as well- GLWS OP.

akara1

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys. I'm hoping to sell it as is, but will part if necessary. Local buyers will get preference and I may already have someone interested in the exhaust. Gonna take it to Carmax this weekend too.

dohc97

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. I'm hoping to sell it as is, but will part if necessary. Local buyers will get preference and I may already have someone interested in the exhaust. Gonna take it to Carmax this weekend too.

Let me know how it goes at Carmax. I plan to take my car there as well.

Fandango

Ready to race!
If this car was for sale earlier in the year then I would have thrown you my money. No point in getting rid of my car now for this one. Dammit haha

GLWS!