ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
LOL

Ya and she's all, "Who dafuq is 'fur'?"

Not even close.

The car cuts the end of it off. She named my iPhone “Shiny new furry phone” [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
If you asked for Chris, however...
She would definitely send you packin’.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LOL

Ya and she's all, "Who dafuq is 'fur'?"
Forum nicknames lol.

If you asked for Chris, however...
She would definitely send you packin’.

"Good day, i specialize in food and drink recipe card customization ? May i please come in and discuss with you while playing red dead?"

better? :iono:

Shes got a really good recipe for green bean casserole admittedly

Phur

Autocross Champion
To be completely honest, she wouldn’t even answer the door. She would hear the knocks, pause the blaring sounds of gunfire, say “Nope.”, get pissed that someone was on the property, and then be super quiet like there is nobody home. [emoji23]

It’s so not obvious. [emoji23]

Phur

Autocross Champion
My wife is finishing it while I’m in my office (son’s old bedroom) finishing my rhetorical analysis essay.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Fallout 76 is out now... right? I may pick it up for her in the morning. RDR2 will need to be wiped before there will be enough room though.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
To be completely honest, she wouldn’t even answer the door. She would hear the knocks, pause the blaring sounds of gunfire, say “Nope.”, get pissed that someone was on the property, and then be super quiet like there is nobody home. [emoji23]
It’s so not obvious. [emoji23]
I do the same thing. :lol:

(hears doorbell)

(fedex drives away)

Live the passion in here today guyz....keep it up, would read again.
Thanks buddy, have a good weekend
I need to get RDR2. Looks so good...

So start but amazing story, graphics and gameplay. Phurs wife probably further into story mode than me. Im at 31% .

Its downfall is how slow the first 2-3 hours is, until you get faster horse and better weapons. Uncharted 4 is still the best story mode ive played hands down though.

New battlefield coming out soon so that'll be interesting as well. Wish theyd go back to more modern combat...at least with helicopters..that was my favorite.

#BF3

Fallout 76 is out now... right? I may pick it up for her in the morning. RDR2 will need to be wiped before there will be enough room though.

oh wow. yeah RDR2 is like 110 gigs iirc

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I do the same thing. [emoji38]

(hears doorbell)

(fedex drives away)

Thanks buddy, have a good weekend

So start but amazing story, graphics and gameplay. Phurs wife probably further into story mode than me. Im at 31% .

Its downfall is how slow the first 2-3 hours is, until you get faster horse and better weapons. Uncharted 4 is still the best story mode ive played hands down though.

New battlefield coming out soon so that'll be interesting as well. Wish theyd go back to more modern combat...at least with helicopters..that was my favorite.

#BF3

oh wow. yeah RDR2 is like 110 gigs iirc
Bring back battlefield bad company! Such a great game!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Does the new Fallout have native VR support?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Fry the Coop™ nashville hot chicken sandwich complete with slaw and pickles + cheese fries for lunch.

First time i felt spice in my head. 10/10 finally a place that claims Hot and is actually Hot.

Jay745 recommendation .

Status
Not open for further replies.