GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

USP Motorsports | RFB LED Plug-N-Play LED City Light Conversion - 10% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdlobe

Passed Driver's Ed

USP Motorsports presents | RFB Lighting: LED City Light Kits!!!!.

RFB LED Lighting plug-n-play Hi Intensity LED City Light Conversion Kits

Upgrade your city light from factory yellow to HID colored white in minutes!!

These are designed JUST for the VW/Audi market to function properly with the factory light control modules. This conversion will NOT throw any codes, because of the resistors built into the harness.

Installation is straight forward and requires no tools, go from stock yellow lights to a true HID color white in seconds. A must *have modification for any Euro car enthusiast.

For more information on the RFB LED Lighting plug-n-play Hi Intensity LED City Light Conversion Kits CLICK HERE

Please enjoy 10% OFF on the RFB City Light LEDS using coupon code "10CL" - Coupon code is applied during checkout.

Features:
  • High power SMD LEDs
  • Complete harness w/built in resistors
  • No error codes on instrument cluster
  • Rigorously tested and superior design
  • 1 year warranty

Each Kit includes:
  • (2) Conversion harnesses w/LEDs installed

For more information on the RFB LED Lighting plug-n-play Hi Intensity LED City Light Conversion Kits CLICK HERE

Application Guide:
  • Audi B7 A4

• MK5 Jetta

• MK5 Rabbit

• MK6 Jetta/GLI (Without Factory HID System)

• MK6 GTI/Golf w/halogen head lights

• Passat B5

• Audi B7 RS4

• Audi B7 S4

• Audi A3

• Audi MKII TT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USP Motorsports | RFB LED Lighting Plug-N-Play Hi Intensity LED City Light Conversion Kits

Remember to please enjoy 10% OFF on the RFB City Light LEDS using coupon code "10CL" - Coupon code is applied during checkout.

Questions?
Email: phil@uspmotorsports.com
Phone: (888) 755-7772
or PM me!!

USPMotorsports

Ready to race!
Fyi- these DO throw codes - both sides of mine do every time I turn on my lights...

Sorry you had that experience - we have tested these and had several hundred be sold with no issues.

I would be more than happy to help you to see if there is something we can do to correct it.

PM me your order ID and I will go through it and see what I can do.

Thanks,
Phil

bmc333

Ready to race!
Apologies Phil, I do have these lights but they were NOT sold by USP - I verified they are from another vendor. In the middle of contacting them for a refund and I'll try yours once I get my money back ;-)

Edit: Ordered a set of yours, coupon code didn't work tho :-(

Last edited:

USPMotorsports

Ready to race!
Apologies Phil, I do have these lights but they were NOT sold by USP - I verified they are from another vendor. In the middle of contacting them for a refund and I'll try yours once I get my money back ;-)

Edit: Ordered a set of yours, coupon code didn't work tho :-(

Sent you a PM to get the coupon code rectified.

Thanks,
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.