GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Selling a few parts from my Mk6 GTI

GTILAWMK7

{AVAILABLE}*I have an OEM VW front license plate bracket for sale. $40 (Has never been opened and MSRP, when I just checked the other day, is 50-something dollars).

PM me if interested

Last edited:

GTILAWMK7

This OEM VW front license plate bracket is $58 and change, on the VW parts site, that's the MSRP. I have never opened it, so it's brand new. I will sell it to whomever wants it for $40.
lnw iPhone pictures 1142 (800x598).jpg

Last edited:

GTILAWMK7

Bump for the ATP downpipe...it's a great piece. It's well-made and sounds very nice when connected to the stock catback...that's how I had it...it's nice and smooth, and not too loud until you get on it, and it sounds perfect. No unnecessary vibrations or droning.

And for the APR intake. I loved it. All you need is the intake, downpipe and stage 2 tune and you'll be pretty quick.

The ignition coils are still available as of now.

The side markers are pending.

PM me if anyone wants these parts and we'll work out a deal with the shipping costs and everything.

GTILAWMK7

Interested in the downpipe and intake.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Both the downpipe and the intake are yours, if you want them. I don't know where you live and how much shipping with be, but we can start figuring that out if you'd like. Let me know.

GTILAWMK7

I'll take the coils too. How many miles are on them?
I have received the payment already for the side markers, so I'm sorry, but those are now sold. Unless something changes or happens, I'll let you know about those. As for the R8 Ignition coils, I looked in my file to when I blew the 2 stocks coils and got them replaced at the VW dealership, with the extended warranty thank goodness, so it was a little while after that when I bought the Audi coils and put them on. I would probably say about 3,000-3,500 miles are on the R8 coils.

MK6Nate

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you take $225 for the intake shipped? I could PayPal you right now.

GTILAWMK7

Bump for downpipe and front license plate bracket...both still available. The intake and the ignition coils are pending.