GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi- Im new :)

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
twist isnt a limited edition.... its just like sportline in canada...

the twist has a 1.4t and some of the regular canadian kit like armrest and stuff that you dont get in the us spec 2.5... why cant VW just make all the model names the same everywhere....

mortis

Ready to race!
Welcome to the clan.

DannyEva93

hey!! im also bought my car the other day, and im in the cardiff area :) great to see more welsh on here :) nice car!! :thumbup:

Sean7

Thanks for the comments guys!

DannyEva93- cheers buddy! yeah its very cool to see another welsh member here :) since those pics, I have bought new 18inch wheels, tints, smoke rear lights etc.. basically a replica Golf 2.0 GT TDI. We should have a little mini meet.

JamesRing

Thanks for the comments guys!

DannyEva93- cheers buddy! yeah its very cool to see another welsh member here :) since those pics, I have bought new 18inch wheels, tints, smoke rear lights etc.. basically a replica Golf 2.0 GT TDI. We should have a little mini meet.

What 18inch alloy wheels did you go for, any pictures?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
looking at the right side drive just seems like there is more room in the car. even though i know there isn't. nice ride man, enjoy!!!

sofaking

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice. very similar to mine. (3dr 1.4 TSi metallic silver). I've a nicer stereo though (RNS 510 with VW bluetooth :w00t: :laugh:)