GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTA: Fumoto Oil Drain Valve

Repooc

Ready to race!
Hey guys (and gals),

Just came across this deal on a Fumoto Valve on RFD.

Not a huge discount, but 5% off is 5% off. :happyanim:

Shipping turns out to be $22.95 shipped via USPS (only option) to my house in the GTA-East end. $22.95 shipped for one tiny valve is ludicrous, considering that the item itself is costs $23.95.

Luckily though, the shipping cost remains the same with up to 4 items shipped on the same order.

Soooo... is there anyone else in the GTA-East that would want to go in on this order with me to save on shipping costs? I could meet up in Durham Region or near my work downtown by Bay/Bloor subway station. I know there's been talk of people wanting to get Fumoto valves lately (those who aren't using oil extractors).

If we can get 4 people, that would only be $5.75 for shipping per person or $29.69 total (barring that we don't get dinged with duties... which is unlikely with USPS anyways, and why I want to limit it to 4 people to keep the order total under $100).

I'm not sure how long this sale/discount is going on for, so I'll set the deadline to contact me in this thread or PM (where I can give you my number to text me) for Wednesday June 11th at 12:00AM. Provided I get committed funds by then, I can place the order first thing Thursday morning.

I guess now would be the time to include "I am in no way affiliated with this vendor"... I'm just looking to save on some shipping costs. Because we always get screwed in Canada, this same vendor is offering free shipping within the states if 2+ are ordered.

Committed Funds To Order (first come first serve):
1) Repooc
2)
3)
4)