What Rear Kit Looks Best?

Which Rear Looks Best

• CSR

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • ABT

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kerscher

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other - Like Picture in thread plz. :)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

MarcSG

Ready to race!
Hey guys I want to change the back bumper or bottom apron on my Golf GTD - Black. The ones I like so far are CSR R20/32 look, ABT and Kerscher rears. If there is any other ones please let me know.
Which in your opinion looks best?
Responses much appreciated.

Attachments

• CSR Bodykit.jpg
    CSR Bodykit.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 355
  • ABT Bodykit.jpg
    ABT Bodykit.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Kerscher Bodkit.jpg
    Kerscher Bodkit.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 235
  • R20.jpg
    R20.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 522
  • Caractere VW Golf 6 GTI 3[1].jpg
    Caractere VW Golf 6 GTI 3[1].jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 947
  • mtm-gti-heck-seitl._i3452900x700_27_56[1].jpg
    mtm-gti-heck-seitl._i3452900x700_27_56[1].jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2,404
  • Golf%20Razor%20Kit%20(8)[1].jpg
    Golf%20Razor%20Kit%20(8)[1].jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I like the R20 the best as its the cleanest. The others are too busy in my opinion.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
The CSR looks dumb without side skirts made by them and even after that still looks cheap.
The ABT looks way overdone and tacky IMO. So Id say the Kerscher is the best looking but it dosnt match the rest of the car.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The CSR btw daniel I meant to ask you what you use for foglight bulbs? And what watts are they?

They're Luminics, Ultra White. IDK what wattage they are as there are no options and the site does not list.

MarcSG

Ready to race!
I might go for the CSR rear and do a custom exhaust system cause the exhaust tips on the CSR and R20 factory are to small. I think the csr looks cheap cause its a bad photoshop image but the was some car on forums with it can't find now tho. CSR rear cost €160 delivered to me plus easy fit and easy sell again if I dont like.

MichaelLegaspi

Ready to race!
Keep it simple, if I HAD to pick it would be the CSR- and even that has too much going on as if the golf has rudders to steer if you were on water.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

Raffoul232

Passed Driver's Ed
MTM for a golf gti any time of the day, i think the abt and caractere are made more for the scirocco (wider car so looks better imo). Didnt oettinger make a kit for the gti as well?